Ryobi 18V One+ R18CS-0

Ryobi 18V One+ R18CS-0

Claire Bear

Claire BearSouthwest, VIC

Great tool does as asked

Great circular saw. Bought it yesterday. Lightweight and easy to use. The base plate is easy to unlock and adjust the depth of cut. Not very noisy and really good on the battery life ( I use a 2.5 AH). Cuts through pine sleepers with a breeze. So much better than my corded Ryobi which sees little use. Does not have a laser guide but hey you soon get use to it. Oh and apparently the blade is mounted on the left side instead of the right. Does not worry me as I prefer it this way being a lefty :) Really can't say anything bad about this saw. Has a surprising amount of power and is well made. Great for us DIY and home hobby people.

Purchased in September 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$149.00.

Brad

BradLaunceston, TAS

Quality for a good price

So I had been putting off buying an 18v saw as I was not to shore about how well it would work, but I was pleased when I tried it out and it worked very well with fencing and structural pine it's not as quick as a 240v plug in and hard wood will slow cut speed but it surprised me how smooth it cut I would recommend it to anyone who would use it as a hobby saw for home use

Purchased in June 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$299.00.

Timothy G

Timothy GAU

Nice little circular saw

This was my first One+ product and I’m relay happy with it. It’s light and well designed ergonomically. The battery system works well and I get plenty of usage before a swap out is needed. The only negative is it’s a little gutless but totally expected for a battery tool. Don’t be put off by that. Blade change is quick and easy and this thing gets way more use than my power (plug in) saw.

Date PurchasedOct 2018