Ryobi RPW170-G

Ryobi RPW170-G

See the Best Electric Pressure Washers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Unreliable

Bought from Bunnings. Worked well for about 2hrs, then lost all pressure, same as other owner listed. There appears to be some inherent problem. I can't see this machine listed in Bunnings anymore, which may be indicative of an issue? Am getting a replacement but not confident of long term reliability.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Ryobi RPW170-G Same fault twice

Date PurchasedMar 2018
muzshan

muzshanBusselton

Started great, BUT replaced within 2 months

Bought it following advice from local Bunnings, as it has 4 year "replacement" warranty, heaps of power and very competitive $299 vs other well known brands at more more money.

1. Within first few uses, the O-ring in the 'gun' split, no drama go to Bunnings and buy part and sorted
2. It's bit top heavy, fell over and handle for hose reel snaps, let's say that's my fault so I fix that
3. This weekend the wheel comes off, no idea how to fix it (suspect weight of machine which is substantial is too much for tiny screw to hold).

Hats off to Bunnings who replaced it, though my local one didn't stock anymore had to go to another location.

Craig E.

Craig E.asked

How do you remove the pressure hose from inside the reel.

Graham H.

Graham H.asked

how do I empty out soap container when not using?

John

Johnasked

Why wont it spray truck wash out, if i take the attachment off and pull the trigger the truck wash comes out but it won't come out if I've got the attachment on. Help?

Steve1538
Steve1538

I was going to buy the this product today from Bunnings and the sales person told me that you need to dilute the detergent with water before you put it into the machine, and also need to lower down the pressure otherwise it won't come out, same as the issue you have.

Get an answer from our members and Ryobi representatives