SA Gutter Guard

• Rates and Fees

B andrews

B andrewsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great

I had sa gutter guard install gutterS for me recently. I couldnt fault them .. they were on time worked solidly and cleaned up after themselves . Happy Customer would highly recommend them

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Mike1972

Mike1972Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Job SA Gutter Guard

Just a quick review to say how pleased I was with Steve Giddio and his company SA Gutter Guard. Steve was brilliant to deal with from start to finish. Would definitely recommend his services.

Happy Customer

I recently had Gutter Guard fitted to my property due to a large bird infestation. After contacting various companies I had found via the internet I spoke to Steve at SA Gutter Guard. I was so impressed by his knowledge, the options he provided to me and the professionalism in which he delivered my quote that I contracted him to do my job. And I could not have been happier. The work ethos that Steve and his company work by are incredible. They completed the job on time, with utmost care and pride in their work and left the site spotless at the end. I even received a call from Steve afterwards to see if I was happy with the job. I’ll be using them for all future works. Well done to an amazing team !!!!

Mel J

Mel JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A Refreshingly Honest Business

Peter B

Peter BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect Perfect Perfect!!

We engaged SA Gutter Guard after we had Steve come and give us a free no obligation free quote. From the initial phone call we knew we were dealing with a professional company. We received our quotation the same day and excepted it that day. Steve and his team worked very well and staff were very polite, after the job was complete the our home was cleaner than we had it, then we received photos + drone photos of complete works! We were very satisfied with SA Gutter Guard and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Well done to a great SA business!

Naturalee

NaturaleeSouthern and Hills, SA

Very disappointing indeed!

I had my gutters cleaned $176 for just over 30 mins work. Two weeks later I had weeds in multiple places. Called back and they sent someone out a month later who took 35 minutes to remove thick sediment with grass growing. I don't believe my gutters were cleaned properly the first time. Well, I received another bill for $176 and when I questioned it I was told " I don't do anything for nothing!" This is a business without ethics and I would not recommend it to anyone.

Anne

Anne

Good service initially but the after service was terrible

The owner was also installer. He was friendly at first and we were quite happy with the service. When the gutter guard was damaged and we required assistance to repair the gutter guard, the service we received was less than average. The company claims up to 20 years warranty of service and material. We received zero warranty and was aggressively spoken to when asked about the possible repairs. Consequently, we had to use another company to do the repairs and was out of pocket. Be very weary of the after service support.