Sams Fitness

Sams Fitness

See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sams Fitness? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
Frank
FrankCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Sam is a genuine person

I've bought stuff from Sams Fitness, it's 100%, he is one of the most honest and straight forward people I have dealt with (read Sam's fitness news, he pours his concern for trying to assist customers during covid), I wish other companies were as honest as his company is, highly recommend,
Frank

Michael B.
Michael B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast Delivery quality products

Gym flooring excellent quality as were the other 3 items purchased 2 belts and weight holder very fast delivery thanks

Minshan Z.
Minshan Z.

Excellent customer service

I ordered a pair of jammer arms from Sam's fitness.
I received an email egarding if I've got an appropriate rack to put it on just after I placed to order.

Actually I was not sure as I have not received my rack, and the rack seller (from Gym and Fitness) failed to provide me any information regarding the holes and hole spacing. So Sam fitness put my order on hold until I can actually measure it..

Sam fitness kindly waited me for a month and I confirmed the arms can't fit my rack.

Sam then quickly refunded my money.

I think they are doing great, even I turn out purchase nothing from them ...

Fitness Equipment Shops

Find out how Sams Fitness compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Fitnesspm
FitnesspmMount Waverley

No delivery interstate during COVID

The ONLY online business in the world restricting shipping to Australia nationally. This business encourages poor health by not shipping interstate. You get this error when you go through the checkout "At this time, we are only able to ship to locations within the Sydney Metro region. Postcodes in this region are listed below."

Cisco
CiscoSydney, NSW

Great service, great quality of products and fast delivery

I've spent the last month looking for a power rack with other equipment and Sam's Fitness sells some of the best models models in the fitness industry (Megatec, Powertec, ATX to name a few). Prices are slightly more expensive than other retailers, but worth it for reliable equipment. And I do love what I got (ATX 520).

Sales department was outstanding in answering questions and ensuring the items got to me within 48 hours! I would highly recommend