Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" 4G

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" 4G (2019)

32GB, 128GB

• Speed
Kevin Anderson

Kevin AndersonLaunceston, TAS

excellent tablet (with SIM card option), replacing a Windows phone

Excellent value for money for my needs (wanting a wider device than a smartphone for ease of reading emails, web content etc.).
This is my first encounter with ANDROID. Learning curve is not as steep as I imagined at first, because there are lots of helpful tips and tricks YOUTUBE videos etc.
Quick and painless purchase and delivery organised through "BuyMobile, Australia". I had a few questions relating to specifications, which were responded to within a day or so.
Lightning delivery to me, here in regional Tasmania, from overseas.

Purchased in June 2020 at BuyMobile for $474.00.

Body Durability
Speed
Corky

CorkyBlackwater

Great product

A very handy tablet, quick to respond, lots of great features, long battery life, durable metal case, very pleased with purchase as I have not owned one before, 2 year warranty and samsung reliability.

Purchased in September 2019 for $499.00.

Body Durability
Security
Speed

David T.

David T.asked

Galaxy Tab A 10.1" 4G 128GB (2019)

Hello. I have a Tab A6 10.1 16gb 4g with an S pen. I use it in the field and really value it's functions for plan reading, mark ups, integration with word, report writing, 4g for sending them and the wide range of android apps. The screen is quite clear in day light too. The internal pen is an excellent feature and great for markups, and knowing where you left the pen! The only problem is i need more internal storage than 16gb for the programs and apps I use. I have a 128msd card installed but it doesn't help with the internal storage problem. Does anyone know if Samsung will be releasing the Tab A 4G with internal SPen with at least 64 gb internal storage in the future ? Thank you. Otherwise im a very happy Tab A owner.

Samsung
AdaSamsung

We're glad to hear you are enjoying your Tab A6, David. If you are seeking a new tablet with more internal storage, we recommend for you to take a look at our latest Tab A series with 128 GB internal storage.

Ada
Samsung AU

HAROLD O.

HAROLD O.asked

Galaxy Tab A 10.1" 4G 32GB (2019)

I recently, 10/01/2020, received a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 4G 32GB from Optus on a 3 year plan, I have been reasonably happy with it, except sometimes, (quite often) the screen becomes unresponsive, the only remedy is to reboot the machine. I have no idea who I should contact about this - Optus or Samsung? I can not seem to find an authorised Samsung Service Agent in my city, (Bundaberg, Q 4670) despite repeated searches, I would appreciate any help.

Faypa
Faypa

If you updates from Samsung are coming through regularly I would take it back to Optus as they are the ones you got it from and tell them the tablet is faulty. They might try and tell you to talk to Samsung but in this instance I think you will find they are the people who shoudl dale with it. If they are reluctant mention The Ombudsman and see what they say. Rules off purchase state they are the first port off call as it is a new item. I might also add mine hasn't had this problem at least not yet and I've had it for a while.

juzfenna
juzfenna

Close any pages your not using, it only has 3gb ram. Clean your device of any deleted items, photos, video or documents. Hope this helps without going to Optus. Samsung has a help line . They are very good.

Samsung
AdaSamsung

Hi Harold, would you be able to send us a private message to the link below so we can gather some further details?

Ada
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Compare all 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab A
CategoryTabletsTablets
Price (RRP) $499.00$619.00
Features3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage and Stereo Speakers3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage and Stereo Speakers
Network Connectivity4G + Wi-Fi4G + Wi-Fi
Charging PortUSB-CUSB-C
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Display