Samsung Galaxy Tab S

10.5" Wi-Fi, 8.4" Wi-Fi, 8.4" 4G, 10.5" 4G

Anita

AnitaAU

Pretty good.

This is practical tablet, but I can't download an app to print from it. I originally bought it cause the picture quality is very clear, so to watch movies, and youtube videos. It's good for that, but I need more pactucal applications, like printing, to make it more useful to me.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
    Liam

Liam

Gorgeous looking tablet that does everything required.

For a year this was my everything; mobile, laptop, TV, etc. The size made it very portable but it was also big enough to be an adequate screen. The screen was also Super OLED meaning the colours were bright, and the blacks were deep. It also had many little tools pre-installed into the system.

Date PurchasedDec 2014
    leah8951

leah8951AU

Best Tablet ever

I love this tablet its graffics are fantastic and battery life amazing ..huge sreen peferect for work presentations..i recently broke mine and went looming for a replacement as im not changing if i can help it..fortunately found one! Very easy to use i think best tablet around..better than wife's new S2

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Alice S

Alice SBoronia

Brilliant!! Perfect Change from the iPad!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
    Kelly

Kelly

Fabulous Phablet (Phone-tablet)

Date PurchasedNov 2014
    Tyson

TysonPerth

Easily the best table I've used

I have a lot of experience with tablets, and the Samsung Galaxy Tab S is easily the most user-friendly and best-performing of the lot. I would even rate it higher than it's successor, the Tab S2. Beautiful screen (incredibly vibrant colours), fast, great range of apps, good battery life, huge list of features/functionalities.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
    geoff.mayhew

geoff.mayhewSouth East Queensland, QLD

My favorite Tablet

I own three tablets; an Ipad, a Huawei 7" and this Samsung TabS, and whilst I use them all for different purposes, the Samsung is the standout.

I got it for free as part of a promotion from Optus 2 years ago in the lead up to NBN, and although it came originally with Android 4.4, last year it had two updates, to 5 and then to 6 within a few months. The updates just appeared, loaded up without any input from myself.

I like it because it is very light, the size is perfect and because it has 4G and WiFi, the screen is beautiful to look at and it is fast.

What more could one ask for.

Date PurchasedJun 2015
    Geekalicious

GeekaliciousSydney

This is a very bad product

Date PurchasedMar 2015
    Hdumpty

HdumptyMelbourne

faulty and samsung cannot fix

Bought this just over a year ago. I have taken it back to Samsung more than 4 times. The tablet keeps crashing whenever I tilt it. I cannot get through to Samsung highpoint (it continually rings out) by phone. I cannot make an appointment without physically going to the store and they will not accept me turning up without an appointment. It is a lose lose situation for me.

It also takes 6 hours to charge.

The unit is clearly a lemon and Samsung needs to just admit it and replace or refund.

guerkin

guerkinmelbourne

Disappointed

Reggie

ReggieNewcastle

Faulty Tablet. Keeps Crashing And Samsung Customer Service Is Terrible

NNN8487

NNN8487Sydney, NSW

Great tablet, but essentially just a larger Android phone

Tiptoes

TiptoesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A stone tablet is more useful.

I've spent too much time stuffing around with this tablet to make it connect to wifi. On the same wifi network:Wife has Apple Air 2, no problem. My old Nexus 7, no problem. My laptop, no problem. My Iphone no problem.

This Tab s, connects, the drops out. Then can't connect. I've reset the bloody thing. I've reset my modem. I've changed channels................enough. It's going back, I've wasted enough life on this POS.

MrH

MrHBaldivis

Good product

Better than an ipad in every way. Great screen resolution, super fast, flexibility of Android software, nice and thin and light. Battery life isn't quite as good as an ipad but that's probably because its so powerful. Really good product. I highly recommend. Snap on Samsung cover (sold separately) is best too!

cavv

cavvAU

Fantastic screen, decent performance

Sharuth

SharuthNewcastle

Excellent, It does every thing I need it to do.

steve