Samsung P2050 / P2250 / P2350

Samsung P2050 / P2250 / P2350

P2050, P2250 and P2350

Great monitor and it looks fantastic - very stylish on my desk and the "touch of colour" is a nice feature. I also like the hidden touch sensitive buttons, another nicely designed feature. I use it for watching tv and movies and the screen is just briliant to watch. If I was getting one now I would go for a bigger screen (but who wouldn't!).
Stunning design and the touch buttons are great - I have had the monitor for over a year and have not had any problems with the buttons like previous reviewer.
Nothing yet. Not a single dead or stuck pixel to be found after a year. Samsung seem to make great LCD screens.

OK

I received this monitor as a bonus from Samsung for purchasing a laptop, so the price was good! But having only been using it for about an hour, the monitor switched itself off. Turned it back on, then randomly it would continue doing this. I got another one from Samsung as a replacement, but it is still doing it, but nowhere near as frequently as the original. If i had "paid" for this monitor i would get a refund. In saying all that though, (when its on) it looks very impressive, clean, clear, bright. Very nice but also disappointing at the same time.
The P2250 is a great looking monitor, Full HD, brilliant colour and clarity.
Touch buttons are very unresponsive, sometimes taking 15+ touches to operate. The monitor switches itself off randomly, and then, because of the unresponsive touch buttons, is very hard to turn back on.

Loved my old 19" Samsung, but this monitor makes it look dull. Perfect size for me with a great resolution. The design of the monitor is very sexy, with the black bezel and a hint of red. The touch sensitive controls work well and fade when you aren't using them. Only payed $199 at PC Case Gear in Melbourne - [url censored]
Bright, crisp and vibrant colours - 2ms response time - 3 year warranty - 1920x1080 Full HD - DVI and VGA connections
Fingerprints show up on the bezel, no HDMI connection

brilliant monitor, ever since i have had it my computer life has been that much better. the light up buttons make it easy to turn on and off by just swiping your finger across them, a feature i love. when people come to visit me the first thing they say about my computer is "hey nice monitor". i suggest this to any computer lover.
Affordable. Great size (1920x1080), very nice slender design. the red trimming on the P2350 model makes it that little bit more attractive and unique. touch screen on/off and menu buttons are very sensitive and easy to use. hi def compatibility is also nice to have.

After my old CRT monitor, turning this one on after installation made me go "Oooooh". Clear picture and great for working with photos. I bought the 23", maybe a little too big for me, but wouldn't change my choice.
Classy looking monitor. Great price from the Good Guys (who price matched...almost $200 off).
Nothing as yet

Bought this monitor to replace my older Benq monitor at work and it is very impressive. Colours seem accurate and vibrant.
The resolution is great for this size monitor (23") as I can fit more onto my desktop.
Would be great for HD videos too especially with the 2ms response and 50000:1 contrast.
The design and controls are very elegant, subtle yet retaining the wow factor. Touch sensitive controls which light up when being used and dim when not. DB15 and DVI connections.
Can be found online at great prices!!
Touch sensitive controls. Elegant design. Full HD resolution 1920x1080. 2ms Response time. 3year warranty.