Samsung Q60T Series

• Sound Quality
  • Software
  • Picture Quality

Backlight Bleed

Purchased in October 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,638.00.

Johnny Doe

Johnny DoeCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Blotchy Light Patches All Over Screen

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,888.00.

skins

skins

TV Broken Again.

Purchased in June 2020 at GoodGuys for $2,526.00.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how Samsung Q60T Series compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Thelma Abraham

Thelma AbrahamSydney, NSW

Love Samsung but a little disappointed this time

I just upgraded my 2018 55” model to a 2020 65” version but I am so disappointed with the picture clarity despite spending hours fine tuning the settings. There is an anti reflective coating on the screen itself which I first thought was a plastic coating. I really loved the picture on my old tv which I sold to my sister. Now I’m jealous! Why Samsung? I’ve been so faithful to you. What have you done?

Purchased in November 2020.

Simmos

SimmosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

QLED simply amazing!!

This is my first Samsung purchase.
Having owned Panasonic, Sony, LG & NEC TV's, this Samsung QLED model delivers a perfect crystal clear picture coupled with amazing sound when connected to the new Soundbar.

Catherine

Catherine

Buy an OLED!

The picture quality was so much worse than in harvey Norman. Blacks appear grey, look up reviews on YouTube before purchasing this TV. Harvey Norman gave me a full refund no questions in Kalgoorlie. BUY AN OLED.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $2,500.00.

Samsung AUSamsung

I'm sorry to hear of the troubles you had been facing but I'm glad to hear a remedy has been arranged.

Sara
Samsung AU

LS Sydney Australia

LS Sydney AustraliaSydney

Constant Problems - Do not buy

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $1,495.00.

Samsung AUSamsung

I'm really sorry to hear of the troubles you have been experiencing. I understand an in home service has been arranged and I do hope this is resolved for you soon.

Sara
Samsung AU

Yes motherboard failed

MoriatiVictoria

Excellent tv

Apps load very fast internet quick as well great features good wifi connection bluetooth works well. would have liked more bright and dark control only -5 (0) +5 the brightness setting is actually the backlight in settings the shadow settings are the brightness settings. that's the only thing that I can think of apart from that it's an excellent tv great picture quality very vivid colours sharp clear picture

Purchased in October 2020 at The Good Guys Online store for $1,495.00.

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing quality

I just upgraded my tv from an $800 ALDI brand tv. Wow. I wish I had bought this soon. Quality is great and even the sound is good. Very happy with my purchase

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how Samsung Q60T Series compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Nhan Huynh

Nhan Huynh

Not great software

Purchased in June 2020 for $1,950.00.

MickSamsung
Steven of New Farm

Steven of New FarmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does not have a Foxtel App as advertised.

Our family recently purchased two new 55 inch Samsung OLED TV's which advertise that they have access to the Foxtel Go App. With Rugby League and AFL almost back, we splurged due to the advertised Foxtel App connection. However the Foxtel Go App was not available on the TV's. After frustratingly being told by Samsung to update the firmware by USB as the TV would not do an automatic update, we now find that the firmware update still did not solve the problem. So we have two new TV's, no Foxtel and the TV's are still being advertised that the Foxtel Go App is available. We are going to have to return them which is another exercise I am not looking forward to...

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great TV!!

So happy with our purchase. Lovely picture, large size. Love the conveniance of how all the apps are inbuilt. Only thing, tried to manually update the tv and would not update, but updated the next day so all good in the end. Love how you can short cut to Netflix and Amazon Prime with the small and compact remote. Also love it how we can navigate the internet like a smart phone. Have a samsung s9 so connecting with this tv was a breeze which was a major reason why I stuck with Samsung. Particularly enjoy playing Spotify music from the tv. Overall, highly recommend this product....

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for $2,465.00.

Ash

Ashasked

Q60T QA55Q60TAWXXY (55")

Hi
Does this tv have the ability to install "FOXTEL GO" (not Foxtel now)or is it pre-installed?

Gregory F. C.

Gregory F. C.asked

Q60T Series

good for fast moving sport

Moriati

Yes you can adjust the judder rate in picture settings the higher you set it the slower the picture best to set judder to auto wich makes movement slower.good for sport not movies.

Teagan W.

Teagan W.asked

Q60T QA75Q60TAWXXY (75")

Hi there, my father bought this TV one week ago and installed it last night. It is now turning of on every single streaming service and free to air TV. I noticed another review about the same problem and was wondering if you could please help? Thanks, Teagan

Try disconnecting from power for five minutes, then plug in again. If the problem persists, book a service call as its likely to be a faulty board.

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Compare all 3 Samsung Q60T Series
Category4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs
Price (RRP) $3,099.00$1,999.00$1,599.00
Screen Size 75"65"55"
Screen TypeQLEDQLEDQLED
Type of TVSmart TVSmart TVSmart TV
Energy Rating5.5 star(s)5.5 star(s)5 star(s)
Wireless OptionsBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-Fi
Number of HDMI Ports333
Number of USB Ports222
Wall MountableYesYesYes
Weight36 kg23 kg16.4 kg
Operating SystemTizenOSTizenOSTizenOS
Dimensions (without stand) 960 x 1675 x 60 mm829 x 1450 x 58 mm706 x 1230 x 57 mm
Dimensions (with stand) 1049 x 1675 x 352 mm908 x 1450 x 289 mm784 x 1230 x 243 mm
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Release dateMar 2020Mar 2020Mar 2020