Samsung T-Series LCD

Samsung T-Series LCD

T260R, T190R, T220R, T240R

The Bloke

The Bloke

The best monitor i have ever owned

I got two of these back in 2008 and for the time they where amazing, full HDMI and 1200p support with LED backlighting and a tonne of other inputs.

Fastforward to 2017 and they are still kicking 10 years later had absolutely zero problems with them my only issue is that the 1:1 scaler doesnt handle 16:9 content very well and the TN panel is obviously pretty dated.

If you see one of these used go for it they are still very decent for gaming (5ms or less) and the 16:10 aspect ratio is great for web browsing just dont go doing any color sensitive work.

Date PurchasedSep 2008

Anorax

AnoraxSydney, NSW

Natasha33

Natasha33

love it!

We have had our monitor for about 6 months and we love it. works first time - every time and looks very smart.
evertything

pegslee

pegslee

ollieoh

ollieohVIC, 3350

Ok I've only had this tv for about a month but so far been really happy with it. I love it! This is the first LCD tv I've had and couldn't be happier with it. The picture is so clear and i was very suprised at how easy it was to tune and setup when we got it. Only took few seconds. It also looks fantastic in our lounge room. Thanks alot Samsung.
Great picture quality, easy to setup and tune, looks great.
Can't adjust the arm, would be good to adjust the height, othewise no cons.

frasercj

frasercjAU

This is a great gaming and video rendering monitor with an amazing contrast ratio and a 2ms response time making for incredible game play. It sports a touch pannel for all its controls and even has an HDMI input so you can connect your DVD player, Playstaion or what ever meets your fancy. It does have a downside however with the screen not having hight or tilting adjustments and can only tilt foward slighty. Dispite this it is a great monitor with sexy looks and I would recommend it to anyone.
Excellent contrast ratio, perfect image quality, 2 ms response time, good price, nifty touch screen pannel
Can not raise or lower the screen, can not tilt screen to portriat viewing

Rossco

RosscoSouth Coast, NSW

Having a Samsung 940N prior to this display, the T240 is a giant step forward. Being digital and the size of the display make computing so much more enjoyable. I can only recommend this product very highly. Added bonus is the 3 year warranty, which beats other brands who typically offer only 1 year.
Samsung has delivered the goods again. The quality of their products continues to impress. The Syncmaster T240 display is superb quality with extremely clear and easy viewing
I think the packing could be done better, as the unit was slightly marked on outer frame.