Samsung QuickDrive WD85N74FNOR

Samsung QuickDrive WD85N74FNOR

MPN: WD85N74FNOR

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

3.7

• Washing Performance
  • Drying Performance
Nom1985

Nom1985Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AMAZING! Washer AND Dryer both fantastic!

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,549.00.

Washing Performance
Drying Performance
Samsung AUSamsung

Thank you for the 5 star review! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying your Samsung QuickDrive unit! If you ever have any questions please let us know :)

Sara

MooNSW, 2567

Almost perfect and love it!

Purchased in April 2020.

Washing Performance
Drying Performance

James5249Victoria

Fantastic Washer and Good Dryer

A great washer/dryer with a number of added features. Have washed all sorts of things in this and they always come out great. It runs quiet yet spins the clothes very well. The dryer function also works well, as long as you don't over fill it. It's connected to a smart app which you can have you notify you or even start the machine - a nifty feature. The other very nifty feature is the add clothes chute, which I've found myself using quite often. It does get very hot during the drying phase (which is a good thing) so you wouldn't want to keep anything delicate resting on top. Overall, very happy!

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,799.00.

Washer Dryer Combos

Find out how Samsung QuickDrive WD85N74FNOR compares to other Washer Dryer Combos

juergenAU

Combination Appliance that Cleans Well and Saves Space

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for A$1,674.00.

Angela

AngelaSydney Surrounds, NSW

The WORST appliance I have ever purchased...

Purchased in May 2019 for A$2,000.00.

MickSamsung
kat

katMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Interesting

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$2,400.00.

Nightmare Do Not Buy

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Samsung AUSamsung

Mark Gubbins

Mark Gubbinsasked

We purchased the Samsung washer dryer had it a few days but it seems to vibrate a bit on spin drive we have been using the 1200 spin regards Mark

juergen

I haven't really noticed any vibrations during the spin cycle. Maybe check the adjustable feet to ensure that it is stable on the floor?

MickSamsung

I’m sorry to hear about this Mark, it may be best to follow the link below for more information about vibration and follow the troubleshooting steps listed.

If you need further support, you can contact us via Product Reviews private message system but our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information.

> m.me/SamsungAustralia

Mick

Moo

Mine was loud initially, but after tweaking it a bit, giving it a little nudge in the right direction while it was spinning, I managed to find the sweet spot and its runs beautifully. Even though the tiles in my laundry are solid and flat, it still needed that bit of adjusting.

Once you find that spot, it will never give you a problem again.

Just careful not to accidentally push the power button while moving it. Its very sensitive and stops the whole washing process.

Mooasked

Looking to purchase this as my new laundry doesn't have space for a dryer.
Anyone know what happens to all the Lint? I don't see a lint filter in the manual.
I noticed some people said that the dryer doesn't completely dry the clothes, can you let it continue running longer so it does or is that the limit of the machine?

James5249

Not sure what happens to the lint but there is a cleaning function. The trick with washer dryers is not to over fill them. It can do 8.5kg wash fine. But you’ll have to split the load if you want to dry all that. I’ve found the drying to be fine as long as I split large loads up. Eg: bed sheets would be top sheet and then bottom sheet. You can just run it again if you want but it won’t be as fast as a conventional dryer. Good for emergencies or that once a week dry you need.

Moo

Thanks for your reply. I've now had it for a little over 24hrs now and agree with your response based on my testing with 4 loads now. Love the washer, it's perfect. I am disappointed with the dryer sensor though. It should be a little more automated. It doesn't really detect the dampness level of the clothes. My super old cheapo dryer only has 1 button and no timer. Just put in any load weight, it detects as it dries and turns off when it needs to at the perfect moment. Ran for 10 years without a hitch till I had to move and it doesn't fit in the new laundry.

As expected, no lint filter and it appears to form up around the rubber area of the washing machine. Looks like most of it gets sucked up and out through the water outlet.. about 10% remains. I have to clean it manually which is a pain. But I haven't tried just leaving the lint and let the next wash clean it out.. that might work? If it does it would make it a maintenance free solution! I'll test it on the next load.

AdaSamsung

Hi, you can locate the lint filter via the steps in the link below.

Ada
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives