Sandhurst Roofing

Sandhurst Roofing

See the Best Roofing Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sandhurst Roofing? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Lesley R
Lesley RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Down to earth, fantastic job

We asked for a quote in April and then Covid hit and we got in contact with Matty again in November to get our roof restored. He and Shaun came out and completed a fantastic job, our roof was over 50 years old and probably needed to be completely redone but they worked very hard and now once again the roof is sparkling and completely restored. They did a Fantastic job and kept us informed of ever step. The reason we decided to go ahead with Sandhurst was their no nonsence approach, there was no misleading quoting, it was told to us as is and we appreciated everything they did. Thank you guys for a very professional job, it was our pleasure to meet you.

malcolm c.
malcolm c.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

new house

steve and the crew have done an outstanding job , clean and efficient , fantastic work ethic well done.
highly recommend them, the forty year old house looks brand new. thanks once again

max
maxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great company

Stephen and Matt and their crew completed our roof and guttering on time on budget very professional have no hesitation on recommending this company 5 star job
All rubbish removed team was very polite and efficient

Ann L
Ann LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Honest, reliable and friendly

Steven has done a fantastic job on fixing my gutters at home. He was prompt, friendly and completed the job in a very timely manner. Would highly recommend his services.

Kelly R.
Kelly R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really love my new roof!

Steve and his team worked well to achieve re-bedding, pointing, cleaning and painting within a week.

We did have some issues with the neighbours, they didn't like the washer noise on a Sunday morning but the roofing guys kept within council noise regulations.

Really punctual, efficient and got the job done really satisfactorily.

Price-wise, they were smackbang in the middle of the quotes we received but seemed more honest and reliable than the cheaper ones.

Think Local Digital
Think Local DigitalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable & Quality Work

Steve and the team at Sandhurst Roofing are professional and trustworthy. They do quality work and are very competitively priced. I'd highly recommend them to anyone look for a company that can offer a complete range of roofing and guttering solutions.

Tracey
TraceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service!

I had a leak in my roof overnight, called steve who was at my house within an hour. What a fantastic person and brilliant service! Highly recommend, thank you for helping me! Tracey

Niomi
NiomiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend

Over the past week I have had the gentlemen from Sandhurst roofing completing a project at my house , from the word go Steve and the boys were a pleasure to deal , were approachable , were always happy to answer any questions myself or my husband had and most of all finished the job to the highest standard . Highly recommend there services .

Parkdale
ParkdaleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great end result

Great crew. Very reliable. Very reasonable pricing. Hard working. Great advice and transformation from old terracotta to new colorbond. House looks 20 years newer, and makes the pool solar heating super efficient. Thanks guys!

Dixie
DixieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent roofing company

Could not be happier with the company done a great job would highly recommend it to other people our new roof came up excellent thanks again Steve

Rod
RodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Professional. Reliable & Honest

We've been dealing with Sandhurst Roofing for a few years now and have always found Steve and the team to be very professional, relaible and honest. I'd have no hesitation recommending Sandhurst Roofing to anyone looking to get work done on their roof or gutters

A typical customer