Sandhurst Roofing

• Rates and Fees

Ann L

Ann LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Honest, reliable and friendly

Steven has done a fantastic job on fixing my gutters at home. He was prompt, friendly and completed the job in a very timely manner. Would highly recommend his services.

Job Satisfaction

Kelly R.

Kelly R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really love my new roof!

Steve and his team worked well to achieve re-bedding, pointing, cleaning and painting within a week.

We did have some issues with the neighbours, they didn't like the washer noise on a Sunday morning but the roofing guys kept within council noise regulations.

Really punctual, efficient and got the job done really satisfactorily.

Price-wise, they were smackbang in the middle of the quotes we received but seemed more honest and reliable than the cheaper ones.

Job Satisfaction
Rod

RodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable & Quality Work

Steve and the team at Sandhurst Roofing are professional and trustworthy. They do quality work and are very competitively priced. I'd highly recommend them to anyone look for a company that can offer a complete range of roofing and guttering solutions.

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service!

I had a leak in my roof overnight, called steve who was at my house within an hour. What a fantastic person and brilliant service! Highly recommend, thank you for helping me! Tracey

Niomi

NiomiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend

Over the past week I have had the gentlemen from Sandhurst roofing completing a project at my house , from the word go Steve and the boys were a pleasure to deal , were approachable , were always happy to answer any questions myself or my husband had and most of all finished the job to the highest standard . Highly recommend there services .

Parkdale

ParkdaleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great end result

Great crew. Very reliable. Very reasonable pricing. Hard working. Great advice and transformation from old terracotta to new colorbond. House looks 20 years newer, and makes the pool solar heating super efficient. Thanks guys!

Dixie

DixieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent roofing company

Could not be happier with the company done a great job would highly recommend it to other people our new roof came up excellent thanks again Steve

Rod

RodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Professional. Reliable & Honest

We've been dealing with Sandhurst Roofing for a few years now and have always found Steve and the team to be very professional, relaible and honest. I'd have no hesitation recommending Sandhurst Roofing to anyone looking to get work done on their roof or gutters

A typical customer