Sanitarium So Good Lite

Sanitarium So Good Lite

See the Best Milk in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good substitute

I like this product. It’s a good substitute for milk the only thing about it is that it’s sweet. When I add my protein shake it’s even more sweet so I only use a little bit of it and add water mostly water and then my protein powder. That works fine for me.

Low GI, perfect taste, yet affordable!

The taste is not really sweet, which is good to prevent diabetes. The thing is that I can get that 'sweet' taste by blending Sanitarium Light n Tasty Berry (with oat clusters)with Sanitarium Lite. Beautiful!
Scrumptious yet not pricey at all.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

I like using this soy milk for making healthy fruit smoothies that taste fantastic. If I use this in smoothies or in cooking, there is not taste difference at all. It is a light healthier version of soy milk. I dont like drinking this one on its own because the taste is too light.
This is the lighter version of the original So Good Soy Milk. It tastes much lighter, but I like to use it in my cooking and for smoothies and it tastes JUST GREAT.
It is lighter in taste than the regular soy milk, but has less fat. My mum says it tastes saltier, so some people may not like it.