Sanitarium So Good Regular

Sanitarium So Good Regular

See the Best Milk in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lumpy!!!

We love the taste - but .... the Woolworth's offering of SoGood Almond Milk, is lumpy!! Horrible! We've taken it back to the shop a few times now and we thought they would manage the product. However, two months on, we had 4 new bottles delivered, and they too are all lumpy!

I love this soy milk

I love this soy milk, it's creamy and delicious and perfect on a bowl of cereal. While its obviously not the same as regular cow's milk, it's the best soy alternative I have found. The only problem is that it does curdle if you put it in coffee, however I think this is a common problem with a number of soy milks. Overall, 5/5- great job Sanitarium!

I am 85yrs old and use regular on my Cerial.

At 85 I have found So Good Essential soymilk which contains or the essential vitamins is keeping me a healty person with plenty of energy.
Very energy efficent.

Good

I dont have this soy milk in my tea because I can taste the difference. However, it is great to use in a smoothie instead of regular milk and I cannot taste the difference at all. It is also great to have just straight out of the fridge for a cool and healthy drink. I use it to substitute for coconut mulk in recipes and no one can taste any difference and its much more healthier.
This is a great soy milk which can be used instead of coconut milk in a recipe and it works just as well and is much healthier and less in fat.
Nothing I dislike about this product.

I use So Good low fat soy all the time. In tea also on the rare occasions I drink madura (Both Australian products).

I do not like this in a cup of tea but we use it everyday on our cereal. It is also good to cook with, and can replace most other milk products in a recipe.
Love the taste
Nothing we do not love about this