Sard Wonder Sublime White

Natalie

NatalieSydney, NSW

I love them!

Love these!
Have trouble finding them in stores sometimes so have to stock up. Really make a difference to my whites. I find they make a massive difference over time rather than just using them once. Have never been stuck in my front loader. I do use multiple sheets in a wash. Much better than the whitening products you add to a wash.

JM

JMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Big fan

I soak my whites in hot water with one of these sheets (after spraying sweat and collar stains with Nifty or Spray n Wipe) then throw the whole lot in the machine on a hot wash. Great results. School shirts, white t shirts and sheets have never looked better. We’ve got a front loader. No probs with the sheets getting stuck in the machine. They always come back out with the washing.

Lisa

Lisa

BEWARE

Product almost ruined my $1200 washing machine. Using them for just a couple of weeks and they clogged my machine to the point of it almost burning out the motor

Purchased in May 2019.

Stain Removers

Find out how Sard Wonder Sublime White compares to other Stain Removers

Seamus

SeamusIllawarra, NSW

Beware the Packaging, read the fine print