3.3

Felicity M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Anne Van
Anne VanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Leaking pot

The pots themselves work - one of our pots collects water after being in the dishwasher and then leaks in the drawer. After contacting Scanpan they said the handles are designed that way - no mention of this on the product brochure - its ok if you can accept this fault Show details
Nicolas
NicolasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

I do really like it!

I have bought it recently and I really like it. This is the commercial 16cm. I use it mainly for boiling and liquid stuff. If follow instructions it is easy to keep it clean and food not sticked. Even if food sticks is not a big deal to clean it. I think the key is not use high heat. With the use I noticed some areas got bit yellow which is a bit dificult to remove. It is just the looking. If inside I used bicarb and boiling. If outside I found the best solution use the scanoan stainless clean which cost 10 bucks. Happy overall with this one. With fried pans is different. I would not recommend buy any less than 20cm coz they got over heat to easy and dificult to clean and does not work very well to keep it out of stick food. Show details
M Parker
M ParkerSydney, NSW4 posts

SCAM pan

I have had three replacement pans due to the surface becoming non stick after 12 months. The last time I asked for a replacement I was confronted with a nasty femin nasty who said they will not replace the fry pan due to us not cleaning it properly. FYT A HOLES...!
I can get longer life out of a $15 Chinese disposable pan than this $240 SCAM pan. Show details
Krankypants
KrankypantsNorthern Region, NSW14 posts
  Commercial

Awesome, wish i had more!

I have the Scanpan Commercial 3 pot set & they get used a lot. Great value for money, they take a lot of abuse & still clean up well every time. I wish i had larger Commercial pots!
If you want pretty, shiny pots with glass lids...these are not for you. If you want hard wearing, great cooking pots then these are hard to beat. Show details
Mortishia
MortishiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA188 posts
  Commercial

From the stove to the oven

I’m so glad I opted to purchase purchase Scanpan cookware. I first started with the 28cm stockpot. This was a great addition to my cookware. The ease of use reminded me of another brand (Rena Ware) you only need low heat to cook. Heat is enclosed within and cooks evenly. Has firm handles and a clear cover with steam outlet. Lovely steel shine and washes well. Only downfall, is the screw position on cover. The nut on the inside hinders when washing.
Overall, the item is great. Added advantage, sear meat and cook away in oven. The cover also can be used in the oven, it has a great heat resilient.
Like the product so am slowly adding items in my kitchen.
Personally, after washing and drying, I replace item in original box for longevity. Show details
mj88
mj88Western Australia21 posts

Scanpan Commercial Stockpot 8.5L

I love this pot. It heats evenly and quickly, nothing has ever burned in it, it’s not heavy. It’s my go-to for cooking in bulk or for large groups and making stock. It exceeded my expectations even though it’s just a stainless steel pot! I one day look forward to making jams and sauces in this pot too.

Heather
HeatherSA, 53434 posts

Scanpan products

I just love my stainless steel products. Best on the market. Try their list of knives. I have about 7 of them. If you buy ensure you get the appropriate sharpener.

Also give the other equipments available a try. I have the full range.

I have had mine for years. I standby everthing.

I bought at different times.

Heather Brand

Danny
Dannybrisbane3 posts

Very disappointed

I am really disappointed with this product. everything I cook sticks to the bottom of the pots and fry pan, even on low heat. I have an induction cook to and cook everything on 3. Fried eggs even stick. It takes a fair bit to get it off. The pots are just as bad. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone have any tips on how to alleviate this problem.

sue