3.9

3.5

Kevin G.
Kevin G.Sydney, NSW6 posts

CRACKED LIP, POT REPLACED THANK YOU SHELDON HAMMOND

Pot is in good condition has but is one of the most regular used no dents burns. Rolled lip of pot has just cracked where lid covers pot. A pot like this should last for ever if cared for as they have been but the rolled edge is very thin while the rest of the pot is well constructed. I there for will not be relaceing another scanpan. Show details ·  10
Gadgitgirl
Gadgitgirl2 posts

Coppernox pot

Scanpan coppernox pot set 8 years old.

At year 6 the rubber handles were popping out and needing resetting at every use.

Changed to induction hob late last year and Scanpan site deems the pot suitable if it holds a magnet to bottom , which it did.

A few weeks ago the bottom of one pot buckled and loosened with an almighty crack while heating some milk.

Very slow response after 3 attempts at contact through Australia website as couldnt find info for NZ contact details. Wanted to know if other pots in set were actually safe to use as they told me this should not have happened. Once NZ team had info they very quickly organised replacement. Show details

Carly
CarlySouthwest, VIC43 posts
  Verified Coppernox

Happy with my choice

I did not want non-stick cookware. Glad I chose Coppernox. Glass lids to see inside and silicone handles have become essential. Low to medium heat only is needed and it heats fast and evenly. Aesthetically they are pleasing to the eye. I have one saucepan, the dutch oven and the multi pasta pot. The dutch oven cooks my curries well. Food rarely sticks to my Coppernox pots but if it does it comes off quite easily after a soak in hot water for a couple of minutes. My only complaint is that the copper discolours quickly - I've read you can polish it but I don't have my pots on display to show off, they are for cooking, so it doesn't bother me TOO much.

ADB
ADBSydney, NSW3 posts
  Verified Coppernox

The best

I did a TONNE of research and hunting around before deciding on the Coppernox range. They are absolutely superb and just tick every box - the 5-layer base with copper & aluminium cores, the glass lids, the heat-proof handles, fairly lightweight, good for ovens & induction, 10-year guarantee - and they look brilliant!

Don't get what some others are whinging about... just don't abuse them!

Professional quality and perfectly designed. We couldn’t be happier with them.

Di-zi-di
Di-zi-diSouth East Queensland, QLD20 posts
leafrust
leafrustNorthern Region, NSW20 posts
  Coppernox

look fantastic and cook beautifully

I bought these to replace some old stainless steel saucepans on which the handles were starting to crack. These cook beautifully, nothing seems to stick and the pans heat evenly on my gas cooktop. They also look gorgeous.

Burnie
Burnie
  Coppernox

Scanpan Coppernox. Have to live without it as it does not do the job

My scanpan coppernox frying pan burns things every time I use it. I would like a solution not just a chance to write a review. This item was not inexpensive and it is taking up space in my drawer.

Kaz
KazGippsland, VIC2 posts
  Coppernox

Everything burns in the bottom of my stockpots

Every time I use my stockpotsthing all of the food sticks and burns on the bottom of the pan. This occurs on the lowest gas setting also. Any help to fix the problem would be greatly appreciated

Bomber
BomberMelbourne15 posts
  Coppernox

Beats non stick sets hands down

Replaced 25yo Raco set with these. They heat rapidly, distribute the heat evenly and even burnt on teenager's goo cleans off readily with a little elbow grease.

They are heavy, that's because of the amount of metal in them. They do have big handles, but for me that makes them easier to use. Only complaint is that the 20cm steamer set only has one lid, so you can't put the steamer on a smaller saucepan to save energy and use the bigger saucepan with a lid on it.

Elly
Elly

Scan pan Coppernox

Just to add on to the previous review there is vented holes on the side of the saucepan lids (you need to look close). I am extremely happy with my set. Even heat distribution, cooks well

tenoutoften