Schick Hydro 5

Schick Hydro 5

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (6)

Stephen

StephenSydney, NSW

Sorry but this an inferior shaver

Bought Schlick hydro 5 from Mollymook chemist as price was good & read on display how good they were but after first shave I could not shave my face smoothly & had to go over face many times to get rid of the stubble ect. The 5 blades dont seem sharp enough. I have other cheaper shavers which shave much better. I consider this product to be very inferior to competitors and would never recommend it to anyone. Sorry Schlick but I wish I didnt have to experience your product.

Purchased in December 2019 at Mollymook chemist nsw.

Causes Irritation Yes

Garry

GarryNorthern Territory

Surely the Company CEO would use another brand

Been using for a week since the cheaper than cheap WW Alpha 5 blades are no longer in stock. So I thought I'd go up market and get the Hydro 5. Big mistake guys. My shaved head resembles that of a dementia patient who's been allowed a razor . How can an expensive product be far worse than a cheap one. I can feel patches all over my head & I've been shaving for 3X longer to get to this stage.
Pull this product & get something right please.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths.

Sofia& M.

Sofia& M.North Western Region, NSW

Blades go blunt too easy

Switched to schick as a bought one for my wife that I have used not to her knowledge and was quite smooth so I bought a men’s one for myself was impressed at first but blades last 5 shaves max I had owned a gillete that blades last easy ten close to twenty is it just me or these crap and overpriced

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Danny F

Danny FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I've had a BIC disposable that lasted longer

Worked great the first few times, the blade got blunt so I went to pop in a replacement, had some of the titanium replacements and of course they are a bees phallus different so it wouldn't go in. After struggling with it for a minute I decided to pop the old one in and now it can't hold onto that! Save your money and buy a single blade bic.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for $30.00.

The M.

The M.Sydney, NSW

click-back feature too slack

My Hydro5 cuts me very easily as the click-back feature, that's supposed to be a manual operation for close trimming, actually clicks-back too easily / unintentionally while shaving, and so exposes the corner of the blade/s.

Cuts me to bits almost every time!!

Purchased in May 2019.

Renato_A

Renato_AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Good - But Possibly Problematic

Purchased in June 2015.

Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best razor I’ve found

I’m a female and this is hands down my favourite razor. It glides so easily and doesn’t cut my skin or cause ingrown hairs like many other razors do. My legs are sooo smooth after using this razor. The only con is the price of the refills!! I usually wait until they go on sale.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths.

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

Best razor I have ever owned in 20 years

Amazing razor, I recently switched from a lifetime with gilette, i am sooo happy that i changed, very smooth razor, glides over your face, far superior to any gillete razor ive ever owned

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $13.00.

Russ

RussGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

If two blades are better than one and three blades are better than two then five blades should be streets ahead. However, that unfortunately was not my experience. This product was expensive and to my mind a two blade throw away does a better job. It takes much longer to shave and to get a smooth shave I have to go over the same spot time after time. Very disappointing.

Purchased in February 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $12.00.

Madharry

MadharryCity

Blunt blades

I don't normally use these blades as I use electric but I am in awe of anyone that has the guts to use these blunt things on their face. Their hydro 5 shaving cream also has a putrid artificial smell that I couldn't get rid of.

Best shaver ever used!

After trying so many different Gillette products I decided to try something different and to my surprise schick hydro 5 was amazing I will definitely stick with this one highly recommended.

Greg daily shaver

Greg daily shaverNew waterford Nova Scotia B1h2z9

Schick hydro 5 best razor blades ever

I've been a Gillette user for 54 years well not no more after trying schick hydro 5 lt will be my daily shaver you ask why blades last twice as long are half the price and give twice the shave need I say more

brian

brian

Not bad at all

I bought the Schick hydro 5 from the gold cross chemist in towradgi and found it to shave pretty good compared to the older style Schick shavers and it's a reasonable cost price shaver along with the replacement blades and doesn't cut my skin easily as well so I'd recommend the Schick hydro 5 shavers

Bertjl

BertjlBrisbane

Great Design

I was lucky enough to win this great Razor HYDRO 5,i found it most enjoyable to use ,the Hydro 5 specially with the Hydrating gel as it leaves the skin very nice ,as some one else said that they get a rash ,well that is the same for me as i am unable to use an electric shaver ,many thanks will use it all the time
Very easy to use with great handle .
Not enough spare blades.

Worth every cent

I am a person who hates shaving, i have always been prone to shaving rash. I have tried single, dual and triple blades, glide strips , everything. I resorted back to cheap single blade because why pay extra when they all give me shaving rash. I tried one of these recently, and no more rash! I love it!
Smooth, no rash, NO RASH
like all these things,a bit pricey, but worth it really