Schick Xtreme 3 Sensitive Disposable

Schick Xtreme 3 Sensitive Disposable

2.5

• Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No (3)
Phillip
PhillipPerth, WA

These blades are excellent for face and body for men

I find these are sharp blades that contour to my skin, and each razor is useable for up to a week on face only or 1-2 times on body depending on how much is being shaved!

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $4.75.

Jon
JonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not sharp enough, barely get 1 shave out of them.

Pulls hairs on neck (shaving WITH the grain). I don't have particularly coarse hair but these still struggle. Dull after one use, and the bar of goo below the blades gets manky after one shave. Bought on sale, not worth 50% of the price.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths.

Great Shave

These razors give the best shave ever. For me the shave is as good as Gillette Fusion ProGlide or Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive Skin. I have used both. I got a 24 pack on sale at Costco for $14.95.

Purchased in July 2020 at Costco Canada for $14.95.

Men's Shavers / Razors

Find out how Schick Xtreme 3 Sensitive Disposable compares to other Men's Shavers / Razors

Andre
AndreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic and unsafe

This product has a extremely complicated blade latching mechanism that simply doesn’t work, blades are continually falling out and difficult to reconnect. A very dangerous product that needs to be withdrawn

Purchased in August 2020.

Brian ONeill
Brian ONeillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor designed razor

I have been extremely disappointed with this product. I have found that after one day my stubble is coming thru, I don’t have a heavy growth , with other razors I can wet shave the next two days use an electric/ battery shaver. I also find that the razor head comes away too easily from the handle , if dropped!! Anyway in my opinion it’s poorly engineered and definitely will not buy another,
Brian , from NZ

Purchased in January 2020.

Daryl
DarylSouth West, QLD

Not very good Go back to the old design

Harder to hold Not as good a job Doesn't seem to be as sharp The old design was easier to use I have used the old style for years Go back to the old style

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $499.00.

Yogi1955
Yogi1955

This is as good as I could expect for the price.

I've been using these for several years now. I have a beard and only shave cheeks and neck 3 times per week. I shave using hot water but no soap/shaving cream. Each blade lasts me upwards of 2 months.
They used to clog a little but I found that tapping them sideways on the basin whilst flushing them clears them easily.

Purchased in August 2017 for $10.00.

TERMALERT
TERMALERTAU

Such a magical start but have you ( deliberately? ) dropped the ball.

As with most here I have been using this product for years. Silky smooth shaving and a great price.
Of late though it appears that you may have changed your manufacturing process. I have no idea whether
or not there is a use by date involved but lately your blades have been a real drag with the occasional 'gouge'.
I haven't experienced any 'falling apart' but they certainly feel a LOT less sharp. Are you trying to prevent a second use by making the first shave unpleasant. Not sure but very disappointed.

Simon S
Simon S

Why, why, why did you screw it up!

I've used these razors for years and found them great ... when they were the old model (black and grey wiht a green lube strip).... now they've changed to a new one that is blue and grey with a yellow lube strip and they are horrible... like dragging a velcroed pillow across my face, rough as guts and shaves no closer than a butter knife. I can only assume they've changed to a cheaper manufacturer ... so disappointing.

berocca
beroccaSalisbury Park

Change of manufacturer

I have used these blades for years but no more. When they had the blue strip they were great. Since the change to the green strip they are terrible. They are worse than a blunt blue razor. Please change back to the old ones

November 10th 2018 Update: Doesn’t shave smoothly,scrapes your face. Earlier models had blue strip and were terrific

They have obviously changed manufacturers as the new product green strips and are very bad. Definitely will not buy again .I am now using a different brand and while not as good as the old xtreme 3 they are better than the new xtreme 3

TKLR
TKLRADELAIDE

Schick Extreme 3 Disposable Razor

Self Destruct

Like many others I have been using these blades for years. But, since 2017 they have become sub standard. In a pack of 4 one fell apart whilst shaving. In a pack of 10 seven fell apart either after the first shave or the moment I put pressure on them. Better find another brand I think.

They fall apart.

I've used this razor for a couple of years without a problem but the last packet I bought are not good. Four of them have fallen apart, two of them I dropped on the floor and the other two while I was shaving my face. The head just broke apart into three pieces. I am taking them apart before I use them and super gluing them together. It's a pain but it works. Obviously I'm looking for an alternative.

Terrible

After using other brands I thought I would try these. First try the whole blade part fell out . Thought ok then next one halfway through done exactly same thing. I think just the no frills brand put in schick packet

Abby
Abby

Worst razor I’ve ever used

This razor is literally the worst I’ve ever used. It starts off well, however the hairs get stuck in the blades and are impossible to get out. Then after I tried extremely carefully to get the hairs out as I always do (this time without success), the blades just stopped working. They must have moved slightly.

I only got through half of ONE leg before I threw the razor out. Can’t believe how badly designed it is.

Features

These Schick disposable razors feature a triple-blade design that pivots to adjust to the contours of your face. In doing this, Schick intends for this razor to achieve a close and smooth shave.

These razors are also designed with a lubricated comfort strip that has aloe vera on it. This is added to help the razor glide smoothly over skin and prevent nicks and skin irritation.

An ergonomic handle is created with a soft rubber grip, which Schick states makes it easier to hold and manoeuvre this razor.

Here’s what reviewers thought:

The majority of reviewers found that the razor’s design was ill thought-out. The blades do move around while shaving - but not in the helpful way Schick claims they do.

According to reviewers, the blades are not securely in place. This causes them to move over skin unpredictably, which for some people, felt unsafe. Some people likened the experience to blades scraping over their face,