Schwarzkopf Live Brillance

Schwarzkopf Live Brillance

Chocolate Rush 68, Violet Vision 85, Red Passion 43, etc...

See the Best Hair Dyes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tired and Emotional

Tired and EmotionalSydney, NSW

Not good anymore

I have used this brand for years and used to recommend it to everyone but not anymore. I used it last month to cover grey regrowth and it started to burn my scalp but I stuck it out for 30 mins as advised. When I finished I noticed it has not taken in most of my grey areas! I was so disappointed. Anyway my daughter was dying her friends hair black (from blond) so I said try Schwarzkopf 8 wash. Again it didnt take! Whats happened to this company? I wont use them again.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths.

Prior Hair Colour Brown and Grey
Dyed Hair Colour Dye had no effect
Hair Damage Yes
Longevity Less than a day
Side effects Yes

Megzy

MegzyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best for my hair

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $9.99.

Prior Hair Colour Brown
Longevity 1-3 months
Danielle

DanielleNorth Queensland, QLD

Exactly as on the box - Love it

My hair was ash blonde and i wanted a change. Something darker not too dark with a hint/glow of red and this is what i got. I love it. I think the naming of chocolate you assume it will be brown .. Very happy will definately use again and again

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $10.00.

Prior Hair Colour Bleached Blonde
Dyed Hair Colour As advertised
TrentApK

TrentApKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Washes out

I died my hair less then 3 weeks ago and only wash my hair 3 times a week. It has already started to wash out. My hair looks horrible now. I really don't want to dye my hair again but looks like I will have too. Stay away from this product I have had temporary colour last longer then this. Will go back to my preferred brand that I know lasts.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Prior Hair Colour Bleached Blonde
Longevity A few weeks

This product delivers disaster

I bought this shade based on the results shown in the package but my outcome was totally different: a flat, dull block of almost black. I called customer service to complain and seek resolution but they were unaccountable and unprofessional.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Prior Hair Colour Brown
Stains ClothesNo

Brilliant colour if you look after your hair properly

My natural hair colour is light brown with greys. This colour is like a dark mulberry on my hair, but after about a month or so it fades to red.

I now use a keratin treatment and colour protect leave-in conditioner and the only reason I need to re-dye my hair is to cover the regrowth. It’s not as dark as freshly dyed, but it’s pretty good.

Purchased in March 2019 at Big W Retail Stores.

Longevity A few weeks

NicolaAustralia

My brown hair is now red!!

I wish I had read the reviews 1st before buying, I just wanted a purple hair dye that I could use in my medium-dark brown hair without bleaching my hair first...
What I actually got was a red hair dye, a terrible smell that nearly made me throw up, and a terrible headache (that lasted all day).
I made my self last through the 30 minutes and I’m sure that by the time I got in the shower it would have been 40 minutes or close to it, as I was getting into the shower I sudden got very dizzy.
The chemical smell is just too strong.
At least it gets off your skin easy enough and luckily the reddish colour isn’t too bad on me, though I was be a lot happier if it was the dark purple I was after.

Jazz

JazzMelbourne

Faded very quickly.

I loved the colour when it was first done but it just washes out after a month or so. I was left with patchy and black here and there but it mostly all washed out!! I've used this brand multiple times but it keeps happening!
I will not be using this brand anymore especially for blue black!!
Do not recommend!

Not like it used to be

This product is nowhere as good as it used to be. Have used for years with good lasting colour and shine. Now it lasts about a week with no shine

Disliked

SO, I brought this dye wanting red hair, assuming it was red as it stated PASSION RED. I dyed my hair PASSION RED and upon my discovery my hair is not passion red, but instead PEACH if I wanted some nasty butt peach hair I would have brought peach hair dye, but no I assumed red would be well I dunno red? Now I have to figure out how to fix crusty peach hair

rush

rushSYDNEY

Great product with shine and true to colour

Can last two applications if doing roots as just mix half in a bowl. Comes out shiny and not too dark. Texture prevents too much dripping so clothes aren’t forever ruined. Doesn’t stain the skin too badly. Excellent true colour result

Did absolutely nothing

I usually use L’Oreal but couldn’t find a colour I liked so I bought this one. After leaving it on way over the time limit just to make sure it worked, I washed it out and my hair literally did not change colour. It didn’t even cover my regrowth. It was the first time I’d tried this brand and it was terrible. Never again

AMG

AMGMelbourne

Does not cover greys....

This colour should be called Ruby Rush, not Chocolate Rush. It turned my hair red, not brown.
Greys were hit and miss, some came out dark, some turned hot pink and some still grey.....None brown though.
Came out much lighter than the sample colour on the box.
I'm looking for a new brand seeing as my usual colour has been discontinued.
I'll keep looking.
Lucky it's just my roots at the moment.....

Ashy glory

I had a completely different experience, layered this over brassy bleached hair with dark roots and it blended it into ashy perfection without turning purple. New holy grail for me. Really sad it didn't work for others my hair was quite processed to begin with however. Id recommend this as a strong toner for people with patchy/brassy platinum hair

AMA

AMAWarragul

Doesn’t cover greys!

I did read some similar reviews that this product doesn’t cover greys - however l ignored them because the product and the box states it covers greys! I have sparse greys and there is still grey flickering through my newly dyed hair! l do feel believe it’s good product if you don’t require grey coverage!

Jasmine H

Jasmine HGold Coast

Literally didn't change my hair colour at all.

I have dark honey blonde hair and was hoping this would slightly darken and make my hair a little more cool toned. Used three boxes because my hair is long and thick, colour was dark on my hair while I left it for almost an hour. Washed it out and there is literally no change I can see, but it left damage. My hair feels horrible. $32 down the drain. Incredibly unhappy.

Great Packet dye

I haven't got much background information on this product, but i do advise this product to any consumer looking for quality hair dye. Follow the instructions correctly and you will have beautiful deep brown hair however, though the colour comes through amazingly and has shown no signs of extremely damage to my hair. I find that the re growth comes back a copper red/orange before the natural colour comes through. The dye is tinted red but the deep brown will stay the same for at least 7-10 weeks. (Very strong colour)

box looked great but my hair didnt change coor at a;;

The box looked great,applied product and waited to see the amazing result.Rinsed the dye out and there was a really pale color washout but my hair didnt change color at all,i did pre bleached with nordic blonde so cant understand why no change at all...

Blayzial

BlayzialSt Albans

Doesn't cover greys.

Unfortunately have to agree with the other review. The colour is lovely and would be great if it covered my greys. Left on my grey roots for an additional 10 mins to instructions, and some is still grey, the rest an ugly light washed out brown. Will stick with my usual dye.

Chan

ChanPerth

Live or Dye

I went from blonde to Red Passion. So the colour took really well, but I did have to use three boxes, due to the length and thickness of my hair. So I got mine on special at Coles $10ea. The colour was spectacular, my man loved it too. But it was high maintenance, because my hair had been blonde for so long, I had to keep re-colouring to keep that deep tone to it. Eventually I just looked like a carrot.