Schwarzkopf Live Brillance

Schwarzkopf Live Brillance

Violet Vision 85, Red Passion 43, Chocolate Rush 68, etc...

2.6

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not worth the money

Wasted my time and money on this product. I spent over twenty minutes deciding between this colour and black. Spent over an hour making sure I got every strand of hair and letting it settle in for it to wash the colour out straight away, in cold water!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$14.99.

Lucinda Jones

Lucinda JonesSydney, NSW

Did not cover grey as promised - Waste of my time and money - won't buy it ever again

Used this product for the first time on the weekend. "Perfect grey coverage" it says on the packet. Well, after following the instructions, it did not cover grey growth at all. I have sparkling, translucent grey regrowth. I now have to dye my hair again with a different brand product. Such a waste of money and waste of my time, not to mention more chemicals in my hair than necessary. Totally disappointed.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$16.00.

Dyed Hair Colour Dye had no effect
Longevity Less than a day

Perfect colour!

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$8.99.

Prior Hair Colour Black
Stains ClothesYes

Courtney S.

Courtney S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Completely the wrong colour

I specifically bought this because it states that it works on dark hair. My hair is dark brown and the colour made my hair darker and in the light it is red!!! It is not purple at all. Feeling frustrated because it’s so dark now I’m not going to be able to use another colour or anything to fix it. Now I’ve read reviews and people say it fades to red? Not looking forward to that.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$10.99.

Dyed Hair Colour Completely different colour
Ruby

RubyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't recommend

Turned my hair black/dark cherry, opposed to violet purple like the packaging suggests. Very subtle as well. I have dark brown hair and the packaging said it work on black hair so I thought it would still show up well, but it didn't. Turned the ends of my hair virtually black as well when I was wanting it to be lighter! Don't recommend unless you want a subtle dark cherry colour.

Lily B.

Lily B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

great hair dye, although fades quite quickly.

After dyeing my hair with this, the colour was a beautiful rich dark red, and faded into my dark brown roots nicely after they started growing out. However, the colour faded very quickly after the first few weeks, and turned into a weird orange colour with red highlights. Although the initial colour was perfect its just faded far too quickly.

Purchased at Coles for A$9.00.

Longevity 1-3 months
Stains ClothesYes

Just what I wanted

I just used Chocolate Rush and I am very happy with it. It is not aggressively red, does not look purple in the sunlight and covered all my grey perfectly. I only wash my hair once a week so colors last a while. My hair feels great and the color washed right off my skin. My hair was previously a darker shade so the result was a bit darker than I was going for but this will change as I use it more and I certainly will.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Tired and Emotional

Tired and EmotionalSydney, NSW

Not good anymore

I have used this brand for years and used to recommend it to everyone but not anymore. I used it last month to cover grey regrowth and it started to burn my scalp but I stuck it out for 30 mins as advised. When I finished I noticed it has not taken in most of my grey areas! I was so disappointed. Anyway my daughter was dying her friends hair black (from blond) so I said try Schwarzkopf 8 wash. Again it didnt take! Whats happened to this company? I wont use them again.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths.

Prior Hair Colour Brown and Grey
Dyed Hair Colour Dye had no effect
Hair Damage Yes
Longevity Less than a day
Side effects Yes
Megzy

MegzyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best for my hair.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$9.99.

Longevity 1-3 months

Danielle

DanielleNorth Queensland, QLD

Exactly as on the box - Love it

My hair was ash blonde and i wanted a change. Something darker not too dark with a hint/glow of red and this is what i got. I love it. I think the naming of chocolate you assume it will be brown .. Very happy will definately use again and again

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$10.00.

Dyed Hair Colour As advertised
TrentApK

TrentApKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Washes out

I died my hair less then 3 weeks ago and only wash my hair 3 times a week. It has already started to wash out. My hair looks horrible now. I really don't want to dye my hair again but looks like I will have too. Stay away from this product I have had temporary colour last longer then this. Will go back to my preferred brand that I know lasts.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$10.00.

Longevity A few weeks

This product delivers disaster

I bought this shade based on the results shown in the package but my outcome was totally different: a flat, dull block of almost black. I called customer service to complain and seek resolution but they were unaccountable and unprofessional.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Stains ClothesNo

Brilliant colour if you look after your hair properly

My natural hair colour is light brown with greys. This colour is like a dark mulberry on my hair, but after about a month or so it fades to red.

I now use a keratin treatment and colour protect leave-in conditioner and the only reason I need to re-dye my hair is to cover the regrowth. It’s not as dark as freshly dyed, but it’s pretty good.

Purchased in March 2019 at Big W Retail Stores.

Longevity A few weeks
Nicola

NicolaAustralia

My brown hair is now red!!

I wish I had read the reviews 1st before buying, I just wanted a purple hair dye that I could use in my medium-dark brown hair without bleaching my hair first...
What I actually got was a red hair dye, a terrible smell that nearly made me throw up, and a terrible headache (that lasted all day).
I made my self last through the 30 minutes and I’m sure that by the time I got in the shower it would have been 40 minutes or close to it, as I was getting into the shower I sudden got very dizzy.
The chemical smell is just too strong.
At least it gets off your skin easy enough and luckily the reddish colour isn’t too bad on me, though I was be a lot happier if it was the dark purple I was after.

Jazz

JazzMelbourne

Faded very quickly.

I loved the colour when it was first done but it just washes out after a month or so. I was left with patchy and black here and there but it mostly all washed out!! I've used this brand multiple times but it keeps happening!
I will not be using this brand anymore especially for blue black!!
Do not recommend!

Not like it used to be

This product is nowhere as good as it used to be. Have used for years with good lasting colour and shine. Now it lasts about a week with no shine

Disliked

SO, I brought this dye wanting red hair, assuming it was red as it stated PASSION RED. I dyed my hair PASSION RED and upon my discovery my hair is not passion red, but instead PEACH if I wanted some nasty butt peach hair I would have brought peach hair dye, but no I assumed red would be well I dunno red? Now I have to figure out how to fix crusty peach hair

APPLEASHA

APPLEASHASYDNEY

Great product with shine and true to colour

Can last two applications if doing roots as just mix half in a bowl. Comes out shiny and not too dark. Texture prevents too much dripping so clothes aren’t forever ruined. Doesn’t stain the skin too badly. Excellent true colour result

Did absolutely nothing

I usually use L’Oreal but couldn’t find a colour I liked so I bought this one. After leaving it on way over the time limit just to make sure it worked, I washed it out and my hair literally did not change colour. It didn’t even cover my regrowth. It was the first time I’d tried this brand and it was terrible. Never again

AMG

AMGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does not cover greys....

This colour should be called Ruby Rush, not Chocolate Rush. It turned my hair red, not brown.
Greys were hit and miss, some came out dark, some turned hot pink and some still grey.....None brown though.
Came out much lighter than the sample colour on the box.
I'm looking for a new brand seeing as my usual colour has been discontinued.
I'll keep looking.
Lucky it's just my roots at the moment.....