Schwarzkopf Live Colour

Schwarzkopf Live Colour

Cool Grey, Silver Toner, Ultra Brights Electric Blue, etc...

See the Best Hair Dyes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rell W.

Rell W.Southwest, VIC

I Now Have Blue/Black Hair....!!!!!

If you want Blue/Black this is great! Unfortunately, the box claims to be black/Brown. So disappointed. I look terrible. Never experienced an issue with this product before. Not very impressed

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $7.99.

Prior Hair Colour Brown

Love this stuff

I used intense cocoa and it makes my hair shine and look so healthy. Will not use any other over the counter hair dyes again. My skin didnt get real stained at all. When I wiped it came off. I love this product

Purchased in October 2019 for $9.98.

Prior Hair Colour Red
Linda O.

Linda O.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome have used it for years

I have curly but fine natural copper hair this product not only brightens my colour but adds volume I assume by coating my hair. This makes my hair fall into nicer long curls. As soon as I wash out the colour I put in a good quality conditioner and leave on for a few minutes. When I wash conditioner off I add a little leave in conditioner. Then I have beautiful copper hair with awesome soft curls. I would get a good month out of the product. Don't judge this product by the blondes disaster stories of using pastel colours on bleached hair lol :) PLEASE DON"T DISCONTINUE!

Purchased in September 2019 at The Reject Shop for $4.00.

Prior Hair Colour Red
miskiewicz

miskiewiczWestern Australia

I've never been more ashamed to walk out in public

It turned my hair brown green it look very bad I dislike it so much I just want my money back, false advertising I hate it so much just horrible DO NOT purchase anything from live color

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $5.95.

Longevity Less than a day
Side effects Yes
Stains ClothesYes

PattB

PattBCentral, SA

Wrong colour in pack

Have been using Lilac Blush for a long time and the last one I bought had the wrong colour in the pack despite the colour pack stating it was Lilac Blush. This makes me question the quality control.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Kylie K.

Kylie K.

I can mix this with another colour well!

Smell was very pungent but i could mix it with the 101 lemon twist to make it a lime green which was very good, didn't leave much of a shine but it was pretty decent and the lime green was a pretty cool colour. If you have long hair i suggest you use 2-3 of these (They're very cheap don't worry) to get a really nice full colour I also had blonde streaks at the time and my extra natural colour is greyish brown.
I'm no hairdresser... And I have no alergies so use with a risk and wear black while applicating!

Purchased in March 2019 for $4.00.

Dyed Hair Colour Lighter shade
Stains ClothesYes

A WASTE OF MOMEH

Only minutes after i got out the shower when i first washed the dye out I could already tell the product was rubbish. My hair is naturally a medium/dark brown with bleach dark blonde/light brown ends. Most of my hair is brown, and even my bleached ends arent black. Wouldn't recommend this product, even if I was paid $100,000.

Purchased in April 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $4.80.

Prior Hair Colour Brown
Dyed Hair Colour Dye had no effect

Love it so much

The colour is very vibrant and definitely worked. I have been other colours in the past and I've loved every single one. Please keep in mind this is my personal opinion. Thanks for reading.

Purchased in March 2019 for $7.00.

Dyed Hair Colour Darker shade
Longevity 3+ months
Smurf

SmurfSydney, NSW

Last longer then 8 washes

I used the electric blue and pastel blue 8 washes on my platinum blonde hair and Ive washed it 2-3 times a week for over 2 months already and it faded but still very blue and i have over an inch in regrowth and the blue just won't come out and ideas without using bleach im just over the colour now and want it back to the way it was?????

Purchased in January 2019 for $4.99.

Alanah

AlanahSydney, NSW

Not what it says it is.

I liked how this product turned out on the blonde parts of my hair but it states on the package that it will dye dark hair and it did not at all I was quite disappointed. This product also washes out incredibly quickly.

Purchased in March 2019.

Dyed Hair Colour Lighter shade
Longevity Under a week

yhoubolt

yhouboltNorth Queensland, QLD

I love this product!!!!

I use both rose gold or lilac blush alternatively.
I have bleached foils in my hair and I mix it with my conditioner and don't leave it in for any length of time.

Purchased in January 2017 at Chemist Warehouse for $4.99.

Prior Hair Colour Bleached Blonde and Blonde
Longevity Under a week

JintyhayPerth

Turned my hair patchy purple

Put this on this morning on my white blonde hair, left for 25min my hair is very patchy purple and dry feeling .
Hoping i can wash it out quite quickly
Picture is after 2 shampoos

Purchased in March 2019 at Big W Retail Stores.

Washed hair 6 times then went for swim , colour now back to normal thankfully

Lisa A

Lisa ASouthern and Hills, SA

Not burgundy but fire engine red

My hair was light blonde on top and dark blonde underneath. It didn’t touch the dark blonde and my light blonde hair turned fire engine red NOT burgundy at all.

Purchased in March 2019 at Foodland yankalilla for $5.98.

Awful!!

My hair was an all over, even, very light blonde. The perfect base for the metallic silver. However, the parts of my hair that the dye took to we’re a mix of grey and bluish purple! It was patchy with blonde/brown coming through. I had to dye over it with brown and it turned a funny grey colour. Awful, but better than it was. There is no way the model on the box achieved that look using this product. False advertising and an awful product. Please - and I cannot stress this enough - do not use it!!

Absolutely Terrible!

My bleached hair turned bright green using the cool grey! It’s terrible!! I’ve washed it twice and it doesn’t seem to be getting any better. And it really dries out your hair! Worst product ever!!

Johanna Bradley

Johanna BradleyFar North Queensland, QLD

Best value toner in every store

Get a few if you have long hair. And put through a conditioning treatment afterwards. But all round a decent result for a cheap product

I was very disappointed today the 2nd of jan 2019.i brought 6 x packets of electric blue and magnet

No i left my pin for 40 mins and it's still brown color when i had 2 colours in it.im not happy at all wasted $20 today now for nothing.

Ava H

Ava HSydney

Terrible, would not recommend

It put the hair dye in my brunnet hair and left it in for 30 minutes and then washed my hair (as directed on packaging). The next day I went for a swim and the product washed out completely. The colour did not last at all. The packaging stated it would last for 8 washes but it did not last 2. Very disappointed, and I would not recommend this product to anyone else.

Luvna

LuvnaEdgecliff

Very Impressed

I few weeks ago I dyed my hair a nordic blonde colour which was a disaster. Way way too brassy…awful! Since then I’ve used two toner shampoos with disappointing results. Last week I did some research on Schwarzkopf Live Silver Toner reviews on "Product Review". The reviews seemed to be very positive and I decided to give it a go and boy am I pleased. Gone is the brassiness after 1 sachet left on for 15 mins. Thrilled !!!

Very Disappointed

I am a dark haired blonde, this product made no difference to my hair other than giving it an orange tint on the cow lick parts of my hair. Quite upset with this product.