Schwarzkopf Live Colour

Schwarzkopf Live Colour

Silver Toner, Cool Grey, Ultra Brights Electric Blue, etc...

2.5

Julz B.

Julz B.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Natural brown

I used the natural brown shade (not given as an option for review) I purchased as a temporary cover for the grey while unable to visit the salon during COVID-19 restrictions. I used 2 packs left on for just over 1/2 hr. I have long just below the shoulder length hair. I’m very happy with the results at this stage. Would definitely purchase again between salon colours.

Purchased in August 2020 at Big W for A$4.50.

Barbara

BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgusting! Did my hair bright green

First time use and I wash my hair ones a week, my hair was super dry like dehydrated so this is never a conditioner impossible to brush or straight my hair like that and leave me with the worse color green ever like baby green bright poo
And leave me feeling nauseous and sad desperate!

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$8.00.

Prior Hair Colour White
Longevity A few weeks
Stains ClothesNo

Better than my hairdresser’s expensive toner!

My hair extensions were getting brassy and I am trying to grow my highlights out so decided to try. One sachet plus some conditioner for 30 min- great result! Next time will use 2 sachets and leave 40 min

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$3.99.

Pam G

Pam GSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good on grey!

I am 77 with pepper and salt hair. The first time I used it I left it on for 15 minutes. I was afraid the white in my hair would be blue. It was nice on the white bits but little effect on the darker bits. Second time I used it I covered my hair with glad wrap and left it for 30 mins. Perfect. Great steel colour all over blending white and darker bits. Very happy. I don't care how many washes it lasts.

Purchased in May 2020 at Optimal Pharmacy for A$5.49.

Prior Hair Colour Grey and White
Dennika

DennikaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great if you don't ever want your natural colour back.

This dye looks great for the first 3 washes. Bright, vibrant and fresh. BUT after 8 WEEKS I still have a pale blue/green colour left over. It hasn't washed out at all, it's left a gross, dirty water colour in my hair.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for A$4.95.

Prior Hair Colour Blonde and Brown
Dyed Hair Colour Darker shade
Longevity 3+ months
Caz1310

Caz1310Melbourne

Terrible product

The colour is NOTHING like what's on the box. False advertising. Not enough product... insufficient for fine just-above shoulder length hair. I don't recommend at all. Waste of money. Avoid.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$2.99.

Mum of Four

Mum of Four

Exactly the result I wanted

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$3.99.

Candi

CandiVictoria

Did not last

Colour mostly washed away in initial rinse. Left with slight pink tinge only when dried. Colour was left on for 25minutes (from end of application), hair was clean and light to medium blonde. Lucky it was a cheap product.

Purchased in March 2020 at eBay for A$5.29.

Syarra

SyarraSouth East Queensland, QLD

This product is terrible

I bought a nice natural brown hair dye and I put it in my hair and followed the instructions and it turned my hair orange, this product is terrible don’t buy it!!

Purchased in March 2020.

Longevity Under a week

Fluorescent purple/pink

I used two packs on my already dyed hair (dark ash blonde 7N, I am a natural blonde 8- ish) and wow, left it in for 30 minutes and it came out fluorescent purple with pink highlights. Not the dark shimmery burgundy shown on the box. Two days in and the ends of my hair have washed out to a dull pink and the roots remain fluorescent purple. If i didnt like clown hair I dont know what id do!! Cant really go to work like this, but I strangely like it anyway. Will probably have to put a another box in or go a different dark brown over the top to hide it!! :/

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolies for A$7.00.

Longevity Under a week
SleeplessinMelbourne

SleeplessinMelbourneCanberra 2600, ACT

Bright clown orange not burgundy

I have dark blonde hair, but my hair came out a hideous unnatural vivid orange. I followed the instructions exactly. The image on the box was a lovely purple burgundy, with no hint of orange tones, so my hands shouldn't have stained orange and neither should my hair. It was so bad, I wouldn't go outside until I had fixed it. I won't be trying any of their other products.

Purchased in February 2020.

Mz Zombie

Mz ZombieQueensland

Wrong colour, it's blue not green

I thought I would try this brands green, I don't think I will be buying it again any time soon.
I opened the packet, it's blue, I tried a small amount on the ends of my hair... still blue. If I wanted blue hair I would have purchased a blue dye.
Not Happy.

Purchased in February 2020 at Priceline for A$5.49.

Glenys29

Glenys29Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing

It worked perfectly on my hair - no green tinge, no dry hair, just a beautiful cool grey/ash blonde - it's not quite like on the box, but I didn't expect it to be. I had blonde foils put in 2 weeks ago with a grey toner, but the toner doesn't last in my hair any longer than a few days and I can't afford to go back to the hairdressers every week - this does exactly the same thing and only costs $5 - love it!

Purchased in February 2020 at Priceline for A$5.00.

Anita

AnitaIllawarra, NSW

It turned my hair patchy purple too!

I needed to use 2 packets on my shoulder length blonde/grey hair. I left it on for the full 30 minutes and got a big shock when I saw that my hair had come out a mauve/lilac colour. I don't really mind the colour and the product is fine - but I did get a shock as I did not expect silver toner to change my hair colour so much.

Purchased at Priceline.

Islandlass

IslandlassSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my grey hair.

Left it on for 20 minutes. Couldn't be happier. I'll be using it again, purchased from Woolworths. I particularly like how it is not a permanent so no regrowth visible. Just a gentle fade. Will be buying again n again. Hope they don't discontinue this as I'd be devastated.

Purchased at Woolworths for A$4.99.

Prior Hair Colour Grey

Rell W.

Rell W.Southwest, VIC

I Now Have Blue/Black Hair....!!!!!

If you want Blue/Black this is great! Unfortunately, the box claims to be black/Brown. So disappointed. I look terrible. Never experienced an issue with this product before. Not very impressed

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for A$7.99.

Love this stuff

I used intense cocoa and it makes my hair shine and look so healthy. Will not use any other over the counter hair dyes again. My skin didnt get real stained at all. When I wiped it came off. I love this product

Purchased in October 2019 for A$9.98.

Prior Hair Colour Red
Linda O.

Linda O.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome have used it for years

I have curly but fine natural copper hair this product not only brightens my colour but adds volume I assume by coating my hair. This makes my hair fall into nicer long curls. As soon as I wash out the colour I put in a good quality conditioner and leave on for a few minutes. When I wash conditioner off I add a little leave in conditioner. Then I have beautiful copper hair with awesome soft curls. I would get a good month out of the product. Don't judge this product by the blondes disaster stories of using pastel colours on bleached hair lol :) PLEASE DON"T DISCONTINUE!

Purchased in September 2019 at The Reject Shop for A$4.00.

Prior Hair Colour Red
Longevity 1-3 months
miskiewicz

miskiewiczWestern Australia

I've never been more ashamed to walk out in public

It turned my hair brown green it look very bad I dislike it so much I just want my money back, false advertising I hate it so much just horrible DO NOT purchase anything from live color

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for A$5.95.

Side effects Yes
Stains ClothesYes
PattB

PattBCentral, SA

Wrong colour in pack

Have been using Lilac Blush for a long time and the last one I bought had the wrong colour in the pack despite the colour pack stating it was Lilac Blush. This makes me question the quality control.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.