Schwarzkopf Men Perfect Natural Hair Colour

See the Best Hair Dyes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Worked Fine

I have a number 4 buzzcut, chose medium bown, my hair on top is still dark brown but salt & pepper on side and temple area and white on moustache area. I had a reasonably thick moustache, I applied full application to hair and moustache with shower mirror in the shower, waited 5 minutes then shampood, my hair and moustache. Once dry, had a look in bathroom mirror with handheld mirror to check coverage, turned out a nice natural brown. Then I shaped my moustache into a pencil style and good to go! Much better than just for men. Doesn't look unnatural, even coverage, I suggest using 1 shade or 2 shades lighter than your natural colour, no burning or itching sensation which I found I got when I used Just for Men.

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $6.99.

Ease of Application
Stains ClothesNo

Anders

AndersStockholm

Purple hair

I used the mixture for 5 minutes. It made my hair really darkpurple silver shimmering looking colour, not blond at all. Don't use if you don't like to look as crazy i is do right now:)

Ri k

Ri kwodonga

Useless

dyed my hair for 15 min, didn`t work. Had some left in bottle tried again the next day, left for 15 min, still didn`t work. l am going to email this company and get my money back.

The best so far

Smells good, looks natural, easy to apply and covered all the gray. So far the best hair color that we've tried. My husband has only used it once, but I will definitely buy it again.

ShanePerth

It works but trial and error

Found the product worked first time great, second time not that good, 3rd time better.
Only problem with this product can be staining on skin so you need some type of wipes or tissues to remove off
skin asap. The stains if you do get any will wash out very quickly.
With the colour was great but need to leave on longer if you have persistant grey hair especially side burns the hardest.
It will wash out the colour it might last 3 to 4 weeks max and even if you used dyes you'd get the same time period.
From experience.
Found the product alright on scalp no just slight itching but does not last long other than that easy to use and quick results than waiting 40mins from other products and getting same results.

johan

johanstockholm

Please do not use this product.

I used it three times and i was really happy with the first and second time but after third time my scalp skin got red and started itching and now it's three weeks and still itches not only my scalp but my all body. Can't sleep well at nights... just avoid it. Rating -10000000000000000000 if i could.

Shorty

ShortyOcean Grove

Use this at your peril

This stuff will colour hair but will also stain your skin and, after having tried all the old wives tales re: removing the stain from skin, nothing will move it. This product is a nightmare and if I had the option of giving a zero rating it would have still been too generous.

The Happy Customer

The Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Terrible-doesn't work

Bought 2 bottles of this rubbish after thinking the first bottle had not work due to insuffient developer. It didn't work. Left it in for longer than 5-10mins the second time only to have all of it wash out in the shower. Will never buy this product again. Not recommended for anyone.
None
Everything

Good

Very happy with the result.
People noticed a change but didn't spot my hair were dyed, which is exactly what I wanted.
Quick application. Simple to use.
Good blending.
Very natural look.
One application only (waste of product and money if short hair)

The best I have tried

I am an "over 65" with the normal grey/white hair for that age group.
Vanity keeps me trying various hair colouring products and this is the first time using Schwarzkoff Men Perfect.
I have found this one to be the most natural looking and retaining some salt/pepper.
Because I am a pensioner and with a fairly short hair style I decant only half (20ml) of the gel and developer into a plastic container and wearing the plastic gloves I mix the product and massage into the scalp etc.
This is just the right amount for me to do the job and in approx 4-6 weeks time I can use the remaining 20ml of each product.
I even rinse and save the plastic gloves for reuse.
Regards Chris (Scrooge!)

Good

whitepointer

whitepointer

Terrible

The product boasts the inclusion of a special applicator. The applicatore is really just a replacement lid with a lot of holes in it that you screw on after mixing. Nothing special about this feature! After applying I waited the required 5 - 10 minutes and after 10 minutes removed the colour in the shower, only to find that it did not do the job as well as other mens hair colur that i had previously tried. I will not buy it again.
Easy to mix, great looking box
Must use the whole lot in one application, despite requiring only a little amount. Did not colour my greys well. Note i dont have many either.

Glenn11
Glenn11

Couldn't disagree more. Whitepointer must have mixed wrongly. Best haiyt colour I,ve tried for men, yes application is simple but its so much better than all the others