Schwarzkopf Nordic Blonde Toner

Schwarzkopf Nordic Blonde Toner

See the Best Hair Dyes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

LaniLu

LaniLuHobart, TAS

New formula TOO blue - Makes hair blue/grey instead of Toning

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $7.00.

Prior Hair Colour Bleached Blonde
Dyed Hair Colour Completely different colour
Longevity Under a week
Stains ClothesYes

Affordable and satisfying!

Didn’t find it effective after the first use so I left it on for much longer the next time (45-50 mins). I use it every 2 weeks if possible and love the ashy colour of my hair the first few days after using the toner. Would recommend using disposable gloves as hands can go slightly purple. For an affordable toner it’s definitely worth trying! Try use regularly thought as it will fade quickly. I wash my hair every second day, sometimes every day because it gets greasy and sweaty from going to work and the gym.

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart for $7.00.

Longevity A few weeks
Stains ClothesNo

Great product, removes brassy tones completely!

I wash my hair every 2 to 3 days, for me this product lasts up to 3-5 weeks. I was happy with the end result but wish it would last a bit longer.

Purchased in June 2019 for $8.00.

Longevity 1-3 months
Elizabeth S.

Elizabeth S.Sydney, NSW

I wish this worked.

Used as per directions (given it multiple chances over the years using different brands to go blonde) and it barely takes any of the brassiness out. I wish I knew which product was best for me tbh.

Purchased in March 2018.

Dyed Hair Colour Completely different colour
Longevity Less than a day

Unsure how to feel

I have just used this product loving the colour but my hair seems to have snapped after using this product. I would love to continue using it but not if my hair is going to break from it.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart.

Prior Hair Colour Bleached Blonde and Brown
Hair Damage Yes
Side effects Yes

Absolutely amazing!!!!

I am super super happy with this product, like at first i read some reviews and everyone seemed to love it but i was very scared to try it cos i didnt want to damage my hair so i picked it up from the nearest woolies and omg i tried it and it turned my hair from a nasty duck yellow to a very nice bright grey silver colour which i love. Only thing thats the problem is that its so hard to evenly spread and i bought one 150 ml bottle for my medium thick hair and i still have alot of brassy tones but now it looks like highlights amazing love it and left it on for 35 minutes to 40 minutes on my almost to dry damp hair

Sydneysider

SydneysiderSydney

Must have for in between colours

Great product, was skeptical as I have a graveyard full of 'blonde products' and find a lot claim to do more than they do. For an inexpensive toner - it does the job. I was starting to dull and yellow inbetween colours and decided to try. Brightened it up, cooled it to a nice bright but ashy blonde. Need to condition after it though as it's a bit drying. Great fresh up when colour is dull.

Sarah

SarahSydney

Did absolutely nothing

My hair is blonde with very yellow tones. It should have worked perfectly but has made no difference whatsoever. Followed instructions exactly so hoped for at least a slight violet effect.

Great Toner

love this product really works! leave on for longer for better results! no damage and leaves a gorgeous shine and colour in which i desire! Thank you so much Schwarzkopf!

Lolo

LoloMorwell

Nordic blonde toner

This product is by far the best I've used , I love how it doesn't leave any residue in your hair like the others. I will keep on using this toner, its just perfect, I love it & you will too!

Very Happy!

Very Happy!Gold Coast

Amazing Toning!

I was a little sceptical to use this product as it had so many great reviews - but because of the price I though what the heck. I left it on for 5 minutes and it completely got rid of the horrible brassy look and gave that perfect cool blonde look. I deep conditioned afterwards as I have dry porous hair and the condition afterwards was great! I normally pay a fortune for products and to think this gem is under $10!

Skittlewarrior

SkittlewarriorAU

Great cheap toner

This is a great inexpensive toner which works and smells great to minimise any bright blonde tones. I leave it on for about ten-15 minutes, (not much longer because as with any toner you can over tone your hair and make it look light purple in places.) I use it after shampooing and before conditioning so my hair is soft. however you can use it after conditioning too.

Absolute miracle!!

I dyed my hair and ended up with golden yellow roots, I was horrified and embarrassed. Picked this product up from woolworths and left it on all of my hair for about 35 minutes. After rinsing the product out I used conditioner so my hair wouldn't feel dry on the ends and once my hair was completely dry all the golden yellow tones were gone. I would definitely recommend this if you are struggling with horrible yellow tones in your blonde hair.

Maddy

MaddyTweed heads

Nordic blonde toner saved my life

Tried every other blonde toner I could buy then found nordic it saved my life. Had bleached my daughter's hair as she wanted the pink dye removed from her hair and I turned it bright yellow/orange so rushed to chemist to buy the most expensive toner I could find tried it on dry hair left it on for 30mins did nothing. So back to chemist I went saw nordic blonde toner which was very cheap didn't expect great results as I heard bad things but thought it couldn't hurt..put it on my daughter's dry hair for 30mins and it was a miracle it worked...life saver as no more angry teenager and beautiful blonde hair. Give it a go you won't be disappointed.

shells

shells

amazing!

this toner is so great! although you will likely need to adjust the way you use it to see results in more orange or brassy hair. i was in the process of going blonde from burgundy hair, so obviously my hair was incredibly orange and brassy after i bleached it. i used this toner along with the provoke silver touch shampoo, only because the toner can be hard to spread evenly and left it on for 20 mins rather than the 1-5 recommend on the box. once i rinsed my hair, it was a gorgeous blonde with ashy blonde highlights - it's ridiculous how good this product is for only $8

Chan

ChanPerth

Trustworthy.

I have very long thick hair. It usually takes hair dressers 4 hours to colour, wash and dry. I admit I disregarded what it says on the packaging because I wanted a full My Little Pony hair colour. So I put an entire tube of this on my hair, and left it for 45 mins, I think because my hair is so thick it needed longer. But my hair is undamaged, and looked gorgeous. I recommend a conditioning spray after you rinse.

Wear gloves and condition

My hair is brown with blonde highlights and it tends to throw out a lot of red and warmth. Tried this product for the first time. It did provide some toning, maybe one level. But not a huge difference. I have thick hair so think I'll leave it on for 10mins next time and increase in increments. I would definitely recommend wearing gloves as it's quite drying on the skin. I would also recommend a good conditioner afterwards and a hair serum.

Louisa R

Louisa RMelbourne

Works brilliantly!

Bought this to use on my daughters hair after she had bleached her hair from her natural dark brown to blonde. Prior to using this product her hair was that horrible straw yellow colour. As soon as we applied we could see the yellowness disappearing and we left it in for 20mins instead of the recommended 1-5mins (her hair is very thick). End result is a beautiful natural light blonde colour with really lovely white highlights throughout (probably the result of me not ensuring it was evenly distributed but nonetheless looks really good). Will absolutely use this product again and recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap toner that really works. Make sure you follow it up with some great deep conditioning treatments.

RayWitt001

RayWitt001Melbourne

Did nothing

I went from dark brown to blonde using the Nordic L1 bleach and it left my hair very "gold" (which is probably because I didn't leave the bleach on long enough - but I didn't want to be white blonde), so I went and bought this to try and take some of the yellow/orange out. I repeated it twice in the 1 day and it did nothing to change the colour.

Sammy11

Sammy11Sydney

My holy grail toner! Watch the yellow dissappear