Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse

Cassis Velvet Brown 4-19, Medium Brown 5-0, Hazelnut 6-68, etc... (See All)
See the Best Hair Dyes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Schwarzkopf? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Wen
WenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not a mousse texture at all

First time using this hair colour. I have a lot of resistant grey hair around the sides and top of my hair. I was hoping that it was a mousse like texture but it wasn’t. It was runny & I found the pump bottle, really hard to use.

Some of the side greys were not coloured at all but the top of my hair looks ok.

Honestly, it’s ok. My hair is soft and shiny, the colour is nice & the product didn’t burn my scalp or have any unpleasant odour.

I probably wouldn’t use it again simply because of the pump bottle application.

Purchased in at Coles.

let down

What a bloody joke spent my day off work trying this product and not 1 grey hair changed colour. Have to go buy a spray just so I can go out.

Purchased in at IGA for $17.95.

Fii
FiiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No amonia was great for my hair.

Purchased in at Chemist Direct.

Review.AU
Review.AU

Great for Ginger / Orange hair!

Dark Red Brown 3-88, is a great colour, for I think maybe dark blondes, light browns and redheads. I wanted to take the ginger / orange out of my natural hair and cover up greys, this worked perfectly for it came out a deep red. I don't think this colour, would do much for dark brown or black hair except colour / cover and highlight the greys. (as you can't lighten dark hair too much, without stripping the dark colour first)

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $8.

Shell
ShellCentral West, NSW

Not brown do not buy

I had brown hair needed a lift purchased this now my hair is burgundy absolutely disgusted in this product had to go to hairdresser to have it fixed spent money I didn't have :(

Purchased in for $8.99.

Ease of Application

Seriously. It says brown... It's not!

Had beautiful natural brown hair, with a few greys... now my greys are red, and there is a burgundy shimmer all over.
So disappointed.
The box colour looked brown, the name says brown. What a disgrace. Very unhappy Schwarzkopf.

Jeremy
JeremyBiggera waters

Good colour, covered greys 100 %

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Anita
AnitaPerth

Came out black

It was easy to use but I turned into a black witch - not what I wanted. Just wanted mid brown as per my hair colour. Not easy to call them for advice :(

Jamie
JamieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Not "Perfect" Mousse for me!

This product did not give the results other Schwarzkopf brands do for me. I followed the directions to the letter and found it very easy to apply, however, when my hair was dry, the colour had not changed, it was still "GREY" very disappointing. I will be seeking a refund!

Vik
VikGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Been using it for years but not anymore

The colour only last around 2 weeks before it use to stay on for almost 4 weeks. They must have made some changes & it is not working anymore.
Will try some other colour

Fran
FranWestern Australia

Used this for years

I have used this for years and it works very well for me. I do however find it hard to purchase as Coles and Woolies no longer stock it. A great product.

Anne
AnneMelbourne

Horrible!

I joined the hype by trying out mousse hair dye. I have dark brown hair so I left it on for about an hour. It didn't not come out evenly and vibrant as the box. The color seemed to fade very quickly every time I washed. Coloured stay for about 3 weeks before giving off a weird tone.

HayleyJ
HayleyJWestern Australia, 6157

Good Product

Bron
BronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

easy to apply

Although it says not to shake bottle was shaken by accident - was then very easy to apply covered head well - colour is darker then shown on box - if you want exact colour go to a hairdresser and get it done professionally

Joyful
JoyfulToowoomba

Black as the ace of spades!!!

I put the colour in and then read the reviews! Washed it out immediately and my hair is so BLACK and fake looking. Also found the "dribbles" very hard to remove even wiping them straight away. Strong ammonia smell was awful.