Schwarzkopf Végétale Copper Hair Colour

Schwarzkopf Végétale Copper Hair Colour

See the Best Hair Dyes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Schwarzkopf? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.2
RMD
RMDLaunceston, TAS

Do not go near this product

Tried the copper colour, now my hair is dark green.It was a nightmare to apply and stinks.I tried to remove it with apple cider vinegar, bi-carb and shampoo and conditioner.How do I go to a work meeting like this, and how do I repair my hair??

Purchased in September 2021 at Woolworths Physical store.

haka
haka

hair turns orange

The dye gave me orange colour contrary to mahogany it advertised. I don't use bleach and have few greys which turned orange.. its a horrible color...complete waste of time and money ...

Purchased in July 2021 at woolworth australia for $20.00.

Other Hair Dyes

lexi.wallace.716
lexi.wallace.716North Queensland, QLD

Only use if you have no sense of smell

This product smells horrible! I genuinely wanted to vomit the whole time it was on my head.
Others have said that henna (which is what some are calling this) is a smelly product, but I’ve been having my eyebrows done with henna for years and it doesn’t smell like manure.
The colour wasn’t even that good either; certainly not worth the lingering smell on my head for the next few days until I went to my hairdresser to get it fixed.
Will not be using again… EVER!

Purchased in August 2021 for $11.50.

Be very afraid!

Beware this is the worst hair product I have ever used. The dark brown shade will dye your grey hair the colour of an over-ripe avocado skin - dark green. This will not fade and after weeks and weeks my hair is still ruined. Nothing my hairdresser has tried will return my hair to something resembling a normal hair colour. It ranges from dark green and orange through blue where any attempt to lighten it is undertaken. Be afraid of this disgusting product, be very afraid!

Purchased in June 2021 for $20.00.

Hair Dyes

Find out how Schwarzkopf Végétale Copper Hair Colour compares to other Hair Dyes

Jessica H.
Jessica H.Gippsland, VIC

Never again

Product was horrible to mix despite simple instructions.
Smell was awful and visually unappealing. I almost didnt use it just because of the smell alone. (I felt like I walked into a paddock, got some cow poop mixed with mud and kale and smeared it in my hair)
The colour job itself was ok but not the best.
I admire the attempt to use all natural products but I wont be buying this again.

Issy asked

Can I use a normal hair color from my hairdresser after using this color. I am worried that the henna will have a adverse affect on my hair?

MAR
MAR

No, my hair turned dark green when I used the Vegetale dark brown on grey hair that had not been dyed before, and then bright blue when my hairdresser tried to remove or cover it.
Do not use this dreadful product.

Issy

How do you remove this product from your hair

CategoryHair Dyes