Schweppes Lemonade

Schweppes Lemonade

See the Best Soft Drinks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Schweppes Sars. Flat

I have found that Schweppes Sars in plasctic bottles low on gas and flat tasting. Flavour is OK. The best Sars I have tasted came from McMahons in Ipswich who I believe was bought out by Schweppes.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths.

Best zero sugur lemonade

This is by far the best zero sugur lemonade on the market today & tastes great so doent really last long in the house hold so always have to buy more & its always a great price keep up the great work

Purchased in February 2019 for $1.00.

No fizz seems sweeter tastes vile

I prefer RWhites lemonade however i cant always get it so get scweppes. Definately doesnt taste like it used to absolutely vile better off with a cheap brand more fizz and tastes like lemonade instead of sweet water lol

Downsizing !!! Again

I might be wrong but i have noticed that there seems to be a reduction in the size of the bottles. Noticed in Coles. DOWNSIZING !!!! 1.25 lt bottles, no more !!!!! !.1 Lt instead. but of course price remains the same !!!! this might start a trend by the other companies !!!! Noted Woolworths have still got 1.25 Lt bottles but have to wait and see !!!

No fizz at all

Yet again trusted the label but no better no fizz no lemonade taste 2% lemon I don’t think so very poor.

Flat lemonade

No matter how tight we put the lid on, it goes flat really quickly, we have even had unopened bottles , with not much fizz, very disappointing.

Where is the fizz?

There is virtually no fizz in either bottles or cans. Has been a favourite for years but about to stop buying! Schweppes can you please fix this ASAP? It’s almost just like drinking water... so disappointing!

What have you done to your product

I have been buying Schweppes lemonade for as long as I can remember. The taste has changed, it has a flowery taste and no fizz. I have often thought it was a bad batch or the heat in different countries have made a difference but no. After buying about 8 different bottles they all taste the same.

Disappointed

On the slimline lemonade it clearly states ZERO SUGAR , ZERO CALORIES!! yet when you read the label it states 5 calories per 250ml. Which amounts to 40 calories per bottle??!!!.......

Complaint

I’ve been drinking swcheppes lemonade for years now, but the last few months I’ve been disappointed as soon as you open the bottle it looses its fizz which is very disappointing because it didn’t before, the worst thing is it’s not cheap but the cheap lemonade stays fizzy longer very disappointing something needs to be done about this.

SHRINKING BOTTLES

different flavours went from 1.25L TO 1.1L yes i noticed.I might only BE one customer but won,t be buying this brand now.THEY TAUGHT ME A LESSON.

Best sugar free lemonade for me

Best sugar free lemonade for me.

Cans are nicely made, they're not excessively sweet as I'd expect from a diet product, i can have 2-3 in a row and taste is not disturbing or overwhelming.

Strangely.. very hard to find.. i have to make many trips to supermarkets and keep an eye on shelves hoping to find them.
Also no picture in their website for the cans, i tried to find a link for this review but couldn't .. I hope productreview.com.au can find it.

Short Fizz

I beleived Schweppes took pride in the amount of fizz in their drinks, but im fed up with buying them when the next day there are no bubbles. Are we meant to consume it within a short time period.
Im not kidding the next day no matter how hard you put the cap on the next day it is flat.

Flat the next day - no bubbles

Refreshing!

I always buy the sugar-free version. It is lovely on it's own and also great as a mixer with Juice. My children enjoy it too as a special treat. Refreshing and not sickly. Tastes like lemonade should! Can be quite expensive but Coles often have it on special so I try to stock up!
Taste.
Can be expensive if not on offer.

Yummy lemonade

My favourite Lemonade. It has a lovely refreshing taste. It is light and full of bubbles. Doesn't leave that sickly sweet taste in your mouth that some other brands do. Well priced
Inexpensive, tasty

OK

This is really lovely and refreshing lemonade which is great to drink on a hot summer's evening. It is great to have when you want something refreshing and cool to drink and you can really enjoy the fantastic taste of lemons. I like the sugar free variety which doesnt have the sugar free aftertaste that some lemon drinks have. I also love having this in the summer because its so light and smells so lemony and reminds me of summer. Its also great to mix with other drinks and since its clear liquid, it looks like when you add some fruit juice to it and they make the most beautiful colours which make them even more appealing to drink.
I love drinking this during the warmer months and since its sugar free, I dont feel guilty when I drink it.
This is a nice change away from the colas, and its very light and refreshing. It can be expensive if you buy it straight off the shelf, so I usually buy it on sale.

Bad

I find that the drink is good for sensitive teeth and I find that the drink is too sugary (I often add water to dilute it). Otherwise, it is good to have at parties because it is a crowd pleaser.
It is a sweet soft drink available at a reasonable price.
After drinking the regular version of this product, my teeth got a big build-up of plague and my teeth felt really strange. This is not a good product for those with sensitive teeth. And the sugar free variety is equally as bad for you as the regular variety because the use of sweeteners only mean that you will be eating more high calorie food to compensate for the lack of sugar/calorie from the regular variety.