3Secret Sofa Ruby Leather 3 Seat Sofa

88% · 71 · 13%

Eddie Crouch
Eddie Crouch2 posts

High quality

Fantastic quality and great service, staff were excellent and accommodating. Show details ·  1
Eduardo O.
Eduardo O.

Great sofa, great experience

Very comfortable sofa, nice looking, leather feels awesome to the touch, it perfectly complements our living room. It was also delivered and assembled in our place Show details ·  1
Kate
Kate2 posts

Never will buy from them again

My purchase was full of stress and will never deal with secret sofa again
Secret Sofa
Secret Sofa   DM

We can only apologise again for the inconvenience caused but we understand your position.

Michelle Eveleigh
Michelle Eveleigh5 posts

Great sofa great service

It's was exactly what we ordered and delivered onetime. Assembly was easy and we love it. Show details ·  1
Aimee
Aimee2 posts

Love my Ruby sofa

Love my couch, delivered quickly and with love. I live on the 1st floor of an apartment block with no lift. I was worried id be left with a couch in my foyer but the team helped me find a delivery company who would bring it upstairs and inside for me. Thanks Secret Sofa Show details ·  1
Natalie A
Natalie AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Gorgeous and so comfy

I love my Ruby sofa. She’s got so much style and personality, and is also super comfy. I got the recommended leather care kit and find it really easy to use and maintain Show details
Geoff Hansen
Geoff Hansen

Very nice

The delivery was swift, the sofa is just as we ordered and is really comfortable. Show details ·  1
Courtney
CourtneyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stylish and comfy

We love our Ruby! Fits into our tight space really well and the leather is way more comfortable than I expected. Show reply