Selleys Soap Scum Buster

Selleys Soap Scum Buster

See the Best Bathroom & Toilet Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Please don't tell me I can't get this anymore

This is the best shower cleaner I have ever used - I don't believe Coles don't have it anymore. After reading another review, I guess off to Bunnings I go so Coles that's more business you lose.

Purchased in November 2018.

Excellent Product but hard to find WHY SELLEYS ?

To get the product as selleys has told me best to order a Box of 4 from Bunnings as they wont charge you freight. It's the best out there.

Fantastic stuff

This is now deleted in Coles unable to get in mitre10 so where can I buy this product I have tried to buy on line but can’t find where please help

Ok so I have finally been able to get it go to Bunnings they will order it for you their is 6 in a box may have to buy all but only cost about $30

Excellent product - where has it gone

Hi I agree with the others who have to clean showers.
It is the best product I have found for cleaning showers. and it has disappeared
Please bring it back

Best shower cleaner out

Where has this product gone? Cant find it anywhere !! Bunnings no longer have it or Coles or Woolies. Where can we get it ?????? Excellent product for cleaning showers and glass

Bring it back - excellent product - can't find it anywhere

I have been using this excellent product and told my friends about it and all of a sudden it can't be found on any shelves in Coles or Mitre 10 - anywhere. I also use the Selleys tile cleaner

Best I have used!!

Such an easy product to use & even makes older shower screens sparkle - please bring it back !!! Cannot find it anywhere ?
Why take something of the shelf that works while other products that don't work still are on the shelves!

Have purchased this for many friends. Amazing product.

Cleans older showers with ease. No hard scrubbing just a very easy wipe. Cleans tiles and glass making a brand new shine. Will definitely recommend this product to everybody, especially those who can appreciate a sparkling bathroom.

Why can't I find it on the shelves anymore

This is the best product ever. I have been searching for this product in Coles and Woolies for the past few months and I can't find it anymore. I have been using different brands and it is just not as effective as Selleys Soap and Scum Buster. Please bring it back to the shelves.

My life saver

Spray on shower glass and tiles leave approx 3 mins wash off wipe over with paper towel or chamois. Need other people to discover this so this product is not taken off shelves (coles) I need it.

September 5th 2018 Update: Fabulous works as promised

Sorry I was about to review this but it has been reviewed by No 1 on the list on the left. Sorry. I too was advised to order it from Bunnings so I will see if I can.

Excellent product

Excellent product I used on older shower keeps clean for up to 3 weeks will be using this from now on I hope bunnings starts to stock sells soap scum buster every one must try

Selleys did welley

It works great and it has NO smell. Sometimes I'll spray it in the shower after I have my evening shower, leave it overnight, then clean it off when I have my morning shower. Squeaky clean tiles underfoot. Typically I use one of those thin firm green sponges to clean it off the glass and tiles.

Where can I purchase soap scum buster in Hervey bay?
Hi Val. Sellers told me that I can put in a special order at Bunnings. I was going to do that and when I went to Bunnings one of the attendants told me his wife used 39 seconds bbq & grill cleaner. It us a bit more expensive but goes further and it is very good I use it on glass and tiles But the Selleys product is great as well Hope this helps.Sorry Val I was buying it at Coles but now they have deleted it I have tried every where to get but no one sells it have even tried Selleys