Sensodyne Gentle Mouthwash

See the Best Mouthwashes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tongue candida

This mouthwash altered the pH of my tongue, causing my tongue to grow a thick layer of white 'carpet' on it. (I'm now treating the tongue issue with prescription lozenges).
I also dislike the taste and 'slimy texture' of this mouthwash. It leaves a gross residue and sugary taste in the mouth.

This hurts

Its label says GENTLE but that's a sake of LIES this mouthwash causes my sensitive teeth to hurt which now has made me scared to even use it at all

Tastes like medicine

This gentle mouthwash was indeed gentle, but I found this to have an overpowering medicine type taste which limited the appeal of the product to me. The little measuring cap inbuilt into the cap was a good touch so that you can accurately measure out the required volume. Others may enjoy the flavour, once I finished the bottle I decided not to repurchase.

Best

I used to hate mouth wash that made my eyes water because it stings. Good thing I switched to Sensodyne because it tastes great and it actually does what it promises—no more bleeding gums, cavities and what-nots. Best of all, it’s gentle and low-irritant formula makes it highly recommended than other products.

I have to say the only Mouthwash that would beat this is Cepecol. I love the taste of this one and it has Anti Bacterial properties and I have used it before and it has kept my Tonsil problems at bay. I use it twice a day and yes it is more expensive than its rivals but then you are coming up to using the best of products therefore you should be willing to pay a little more for the best. I use this one when I cant get Cepecol and I am happy with it. I would be more than happy to introduce it to my family and friends. Second to one only.
This mouthwash is unbeatable in all ways.

This is definately one of the best mouthwashes I have ever used. I highly recommened this to all. it does not overpower and it is gentle on the insides of my mouth.
Sensodyne mouthwash is the only mouthwash I have used that does not leave a burning sensation in my mouth and tongue.
It's availability is a little bit scarce and the bottle size could be a bit larger. It is quite inconvenient to keep looking to stock up.