Sensodyne Rapid Relief

Sensodyne Rapid Relief

See the Best Mouthwashes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

New formula not as good

I have been using Sensodyne Rapid ( with strontium) for years with great results. I have been using the new formula ( Stannous floride) since a few weeks ago and the teeth sensitivity is starting to reappear. I wish they had kept the old formula.

KLJ

KLJMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sensodyne Rapid Relief - won't be using this again!

Started using Sensodyne Rapid Relief, morning & night, a few days ago (have used their Repair & Protect for years without any issues). Over a couple days I noticed that everything I drank tasted strange & that my food didn't have much taste/tasted odd. I stopped using it & within a day things tasted "normal" again. Will certainly be giving Rapid Relief a big miss!!!

Purchased in October 2019.

suzette m.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Bad toothpaste

I have always used this toothpaste with great results then about 6 months ago I purchased this new look and new formulation of sensodyne rapid relief and it is terrible,made my mouth so dry,did nothing for my sensitivity and gave me headaches,I cannot find the old formula anywhere sensodyne should have stuck to the old formula

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $12.00.

New formula does not work.

The new formula does not work and is painful to use. They removed the strontium from the active ingredients list and replaced it with stannous fluoride. The new active ingredient does not work.

Purchased in March 2019.

Vortex Spinner

Vortex SpinnerNorth Western Region, NSW

Not good for sensitive teeth

This stuff tastes really nice but I was shocked when the pain started to kick in as I was brushing my teeth, I couldnt even finish the job it was urgent that I get toothpaste off my teeth and out of my mouth. Sensodyne implies it is good for sensitive teeth but it is nothing more than a selling ploy.

Purchased in March 2019 at chemist for $10.50.

JanH97

JanH97Geelong

Teeth pain gone

Can't remember when I first noticed, but have been using this for about 3 months or more and have not had the sudden sensitive pain across most of my teeth, for more than 2 months. I've tried other similar products but nothing as successful as this one.
Great Product

shazld

shazldNortheast, VIC

New Rapid Relief stopped working

The new flovours of Rapid relief has stopped working. My sensitive tooth is back and I actually get a slight sting. Bought old one in Bali whilst on holidays a week as go and it's working again.
Yet again a company playing around with a product that actually works.

Julie_Barac

Julie_BaracAU

Nice toothpaste

This is my first sensodyne toothpaste i tried. The toothpaste was pretty good in terms of sensitivity (improving slightly) and made my teeth feel clean after brushing with my electric toothbrush. I did however feel that the paste had a 'gritty texture' but thats not necessarily a bad thing.. Just something i wasn't expecting.
Whitening properties and improved sensitivity
Bit gritty