Sheridan Deluxe Dream Quilt

Sheridan Deluxe Dream Quilt

Double, King, Queen, Single and Super King

See the Best Quilts, Duvets & Doonas in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

In LOVE with this quilt!

After putting up with a wool doona for about 12 years (which I purchased thinking it was hypoallergentic which it wasn't) I wanted to find a light-weight, fluffy, hypo replacement and this one is a DREAM. It's like sleeping under a cloud. Perfect temp and weight. Can't recommend highly enough, and the price is a bonus on sale!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Amazing quality you cannot live without!!

After looking online for many days for a quality feather & down quilt, my wife and I, come across Sheridan Outlet online. We definitely found the right one.

The quality is second to none and the price was affordable.

We are definitely coming back to Sheridan Outlet for the bargains!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

It's noisy - like sleeping under plastic

Purchased this quilt yesterday. It's very noisy like a plastic noise each time you move you hear the noise of the exterior of the cover. It is without a doubt the very worst quilt I have ever purchased. Given up on Sheridan now as have had a few bad experiences with their products. They are expensive and are becoming cheaper in quality. The reason why this doona is noisy is due to the fabric they used on the exterior. Cheap. The samples they have in their shop are different to the actual doona you get as the samples they have in the shop are over 5 years old.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Snuggly

My beautiful new Sheridan quilt is so snuggly. IT is just the right temperature for winter and the fabric feels silky smooth It is lightweight and quality allowed. A little pricier than other supermarket brands but worth every penny

Date PurchasedJun 2017

worst ever

I bought a quilt from Shreridan , and it is the worst I have ever bought, really really terrible, very smelly. and store refuse to exchange or refund. never gonna by anything from them.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Warmest quilt and all season leak wool everywhere

I bought two quilts from Shreridan. One is warmest queen size wool quilt and the other is all season king size wool quilt. They leak wool since the beginning. I just couldn't make the bed. It spreads in the air and on the hair and clothes. The light small wool flew everywhere and I even find it on the dinning table in next room. Sheridan asked me to prove them but once the wool comes out, it flows everywhere. There is no way to collect them but just see it flys and stays in the air. I just hope I haven't inhaled too much in my lung and it's bad for the kids. With several hundreds dollars spent on them. If I could find a better one they'll definitely go to the bin.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Completely Ignored my complaint

I ordered some towels online as Christmas presents for friends who live in another state thinking it was a great idea. Naturally I paid for gift wrapping for the 3 orders. The orders arrived but the gift wrapping and messages to the recipients did not (in all 3 cases). I have paid $50 for the towels to be wrapped. The gift factor was completely ruined and I am very disappointed. Unfortunately, the only contact available was via email and mine were ignored. No response I guess they didn't believe me. Don't bother putting your trust in this business you'll lose money and they will mess things up.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Very pleased

The "snap 2 quilts together" idea works nicely. In the past I have tried using 2 separate quilts but this works better. The individual quilts (1="autumn", 1="spring/summer") are fairly lightweight. I have been using the "autumn" but have just swapped to "spring/summer"and am happy with the sleeping temperatures they maintain.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Filling bunched up and made it useless

We have had the quilt a 3 years but we are now having to buy a new one as the stuffing has balled up and it means that it holds no heat at all. Given the price of the quilt 3 years for it to be useless was not what I expected I was hoping for many years of use and warmth.

Really disappointing from a brand that I trusted and deliberately chose for quality that just didn't deliver.

Hopefully my next quilt (not a Sheridan) Will last a little longer.

Five year warranty is a fraud

I have been a customer of Sheridan for years and am appalled at the declining quality of their products and the way they treat customers.I bought my quilt 3 years ago and have followed the care instructions to a tee. Despite my careful treatment of the quilt, the batting in each section has lumped into the corner. It is a winter quilt but fails to keep in any heat at all - the batting is so lumped that it's no different to having a handful of cotton balls randomly on me. I took the product back in to store to claim the warranty by was treated with suspicion and contempt. I was accused of mistreating the quilt before being asked to leave the store. Disgusting behaviour from a trusted brand which I no longer trust anymore. I paid a few hundreds buck to buy Sheridan for quality assurance, not for the name! I could have purchased 5 quilts at Target for that price!

Heavenly!

We purchased this quilt from Myer at the after Christmas sale and got a very good price - it was still fairly expensive, but worth every dollar.
We purchased the one for winter. I love this quilt, it is light and fluffy, but so warm we don't need any other blankets or a heater. (QLD Winter)I wasn't sure about buying a man made fabric, but after previously using a down quilt, I can say I prefer the microfibre of this one. It keeps it shape better and there are no feathers/down/dust leaking out to make a mess.
Soft, Fluffy, Warm without getting too hot.
Nothing. Bit on the pricey side unless you buy it on sale - But worth it!

Hi, do you still need to turn on your heater when you use the quilt during the winter?Hi, We don't use the heater with this quilt. We have flannelette sheets on the bed and the deluxe dream. Nothing else. I like in Brisbane though, so it's not super cold. I still love this quilt, it's so nice and light compared to having a quilt and a blanket on. I have since purchased the summer one too and love it also. Perfect for hot Brisbane summers.