Siemens iQ700 CS658GRS1B (Steam Oven)

Siemens iQ700 CS658GRS1B (Steam Oven)

MPN: CS658GRS1B

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
purplethings

purplethingsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loving the steam oven

This is the first steam oven I have owned and I am really liking some of the features available. I have used the steam function many times steaming veggies, fish, dumplings and more. When reheating food I have found adding the steam doesn't dry the food out. I have yet to use some of the options on the menu (there are lots to choose from) but have mostly been successful with what I have tried, there are times I have needed to extend the cooking but that hasn't been anything too major. Anytime when using the steam function you do need to use the drying function afterwards, nothing too major but something to be mindful of. This is a smaller oven so I also like that don't have to heat a large oven for small items.

Purchased in February 2019.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used Several times a week
Siemens
Bosch H.Siemens
Dr Carla Brion

Dr Carla BrionMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

mums best friend

LOVE my steamer - we got rid of the microwave because we didn't have the room but also don't like the idea of microwaves. We can do EVERYTHING with this steamer - defrost or reheat food and steam baby food so easily and quickly.

Purchased in February 2018.

Safety