Siemens iQ700 EX675LYC1E

1 review
    Nicholas Q.

Nicholas Q.

Love it!

After multiple isses with Electrolux and Bosch induction cook-tops we decided to spend the extra money on this Siemens iQ model. We have not been disappointed! It has extensive cooking flexibility, is quite and quick. Looks good as well.

Purchased in September 2020 at Elite Appliances for $2,295.00.

sepplasked

What brand of cookware can I use with my just bought ex675lyc1e other than the very expensive cookware from Siemens? eg Scanpan? Bergen? What cookware characteristics should I look for eg forged aluminum?

Siemens
    BSH Home AppliancesSiemens

Hi Seppl,
    Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens EX675LYC1E.
    Any magnetic material will be suitable, the stronger the better. Any cookware with large logos or indentations on the bottom would not be recommended. If you take a fridge magnet shopping and move it along the base, the ones with the stronger pull will generally work better.
    If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 167 425.
    Regards,
    Siemens Home Australia

seppl

Thanks for your reply, your cook top testing facility always shows 0 or 1 for my current appliances. What brands of cookware ($100 or less) will come up with a 2, your "best" test result? I'll take a magnet with me next time.

Siemens
    BSH Home AppliancesSiemens

Sorry but we don't have any specific brands to recommend.

Get an answer from our members and Siemens representatives

CategoryInduction Cooktops