Siemens iQ700 Single Ovens

Good but NO

Happy Chappy
Happy ChappyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Even Cooking..Perfect steam

Submitting my review after 6 months of usage.

Pros
Cooking is always even with useful functions and many menu options to choose from.
Rapid heat is being extremely useful and used most of the times.
Steam cooking is awesome.

Cons
App not available in Australian app store
Racks and rails are not dishwasher safe

Purchased in October 2019 at e&s for $4,799.00.

Maureen O'Donohue
Maureen O'DonohueSydney, NSW

Miele exploding oven door forced us to purchase a new oven - so, so happy with our new Siemens

The oven has many highlights. Love how quickly the oven preheats. Food is heated and cooked evenly. The design of the oven fits in perfectly with the appliances around it. It is easy to keep clean.

Purchased in May 2019 at Winnings, Crows Nest, NSW.

Joyce
JoyceSydney, NSW

Just Love my new Oven

This oven looks so stylish and modern. It is so easy to use, cooks to perfection. It’s easy to keep clean and easy to operate. I would say this is the best Oven I have ever owned. I also purchased the combination Oven which is equally as good. So pleased I chose the Siemens brand.

Purchased in September 2018.

Elliot K
Elliot KSinney, Orstray-yah

A fantastic oven and pyrolytic cleaning is a dream

Purchased in July 2018 at Winning Appliances for $2,339.00.

BSH Home AppliancesSiemens

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's an oven...it cooks things.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Hi Peter,
Thanks so much for your feedback about the Siemens HM876G2B6A oven, we really appreciate it..
If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 167 425. Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

BSH Home AppliancesSiemens

Cooks well but difficult to remove door panels for cleaning.

The oven works very well cooks to perfection, controls are easy to use the 4D mode is excellent. A few crumbs have fallen between the door panels and we are finding it impossible to remove the door panels to clean. We followed the instructions in the book but still cannot remove the panels.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
grnow
grnowSydney

Brilliant oven + microwave

Purchased in October 2018.

Other Wall Ovens

Siemens oven and service disgusting oven awful keeps breaking down when needing a service call takes

No totally disgusted with oven which keeps giving trouble service pathetic .... biggest mistake purchasing this oven !..... the computer front battle had broken down twice ..... to get some sought of service is absolutely impossible ... I blame Siemens and winnings for this lack of care .... could not make up my mind if I should purchase a Miele or this one A HUGE mistake .....

Date PurchasedJuly 2013
Lynne
Lynne

Gentleman who eventually came to fix oven polite and very helpful

Leigh
LeighSale, Victoria

Amazing love my wall ovens!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
JB1
JB1Melbourne

High quality oven with Pyrolitic cleaning and 5 year warranty

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Trish
TrishVictoria

Very disappointed in the cleanliness

I gave a 3 review only due to the ovens I purchased cook well. I purchased HB 673GOS1A and HR 676G8S2A My issue is the inside of both ovens mark , it is almost impossible to remove the marks. The self cleaning function is noisy has a very strong odour and does not clean. I have taken care when using the oven lining the trays yet it still comes out with marks. I have brought cleaners suggested by the Siemens representative when attending a cooking demonstration , unfortunately they did not help. My trays look like they are old yet only installed in December 2017. I would appreciate if I could be given a contact to take this further.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Mich
MichPerth, WA

Absolutely LOVE my oven

I normally read Product Review to make a general assumption on a product and I find there are SO many bad reviews and not many good reviews. My motto has always been, give credit when credits due! I have had my oven for 2 years now...it gets used daily. I absolutely love it. I'm still learning all the functions on it. But the cooking is even, the telescopic rails are so helpful and the meal plans are great! Siemens are such a fine product without the Miele pricetag.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Fleur
Fleurbrisbane

Love It

Recently we remodelled our kitchen and chose Siemens appliances . I brought the pigeon pair oven and also the combination steam oven. I am in love with both. This review is for the oven model listed above. The best feature in my opinion is the self clean option. This is the first oven I have owned with this feature and I have to say that I am now spoilt for life. The double glass doors mean no more scorched fingers or radiant heat loss into the kitchen area. Great in summer. There are 13 heat selections to choose from which means perfect food every time. Ultra sleek design. Easy to use. Heats up super quick

Date PurchasedJan 2017

T Tran
T TranSydney

Cooks very well and fast

Date PurchasedDec 2016

J9R
J9Rasked
iQ700 HM876G2B6A (with microwave)

Can someone please tell me how easy it is to switch between cooking modes? For example, if I cook a roast using the convection function but want to quickly heat the gravy can I switch to microwave function or is there wait/ cooling time?

Del
Delasked
iQ700 HB875GDB1A

Does anyone know which iQ700 series of oven has the telescopic rails - can't seem to find out. Thanks Del

Maria L.
Maria L.asked
iQ700 HB673G0S1A

In our manual book it says we're meant to have accesory supports so can use to place our accesories for self cleaning. Apart from the shelves which have the extend railing system attached we don't have any. Where can we buy them from as none for sale on your website. Thank you

Hi Maria,
Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens HB673G0S1A.
From page 16 of your user manual no accessory is needed: "While cleaning is in progress, you can clean an accessory at the same time, e.g. the universal pan or the baking tray. Before cleaning is started, remove the worst dirt. Slide the accessory in at level 2."
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 167 425.
Regards,
Siemens Home Australia

See all Siemens iQ700 Single Ovens questions

Get an answer from our members and Siemens representatives

Siemens iQ700 Single Ovens

Compare all 14 Siemens iQ700 Ovens
CategoryWall OvensWall OvensWall OvensWall Ovens
Price (RRP) $3,899.00$3,999.00$3,999.00$3,299.00
Oven FuelGasElectricityElectricity
Type Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)
SizeSingleSingleSingle
Capacity71L71L67L
FeaturesChild Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Separate GrillMicrowave FunctionChild Safety Lock, Cooling Fan, Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning) and Separate GrillChild Safety Lock, Cooling Fan, Microwave Function, Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning) and Separate Grill
Dimensions 595 x 595 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm595 x 595 x 548 mm
Max Temperature300 °C300 °C300 °C
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishStainless Steel & BlackStainless Steel & BlackStainless Steel & Black
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Compare all 14 Siemens iQ700 Ovens