Siemens iQ700 Single Ovens

Maureen O'Donohue

Maureen O'DonohueSydney, NSW

Miele exploding oven door forced us to purchase a new oven - so, so happy with our new Siemens

The oven has many highlights. Love how quickly the oven preheats. Food is heated and cooked evenly. The design of the oven fits in perfectly with the appliances around it. It is easy to keep clean.

Purchased in May 2019 at Winnings, Crows Nest, NSW.

Preheating Speed
Product is used: Daily

Joyce

JoyceSydney, NSW

Just Love my new Oven

This oven looks so stylish and modern. It is so easy to use, cooks to perfection. It’s easy to keep clean and easy to operate. I would say this is the best Oven I have ever owned. I also purchased the combination Oven which is equally as good. So pleased I chose the Siemens brand.

Purchased in September 2018.

Product is used: Several times a week
Elliot K

Elliot KSinney, Orstray-yah

A fantastic oven and pyrolytic cleaning is a dream

Purchased in July 2018 at Winning Appliances for $2,339.00.

Product is used: Several times a week

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's an oven...it cooks things.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Hi Peter,
Thanks so much for your feedback about the Siemens HM876G2B6A oven, we really appreciate it..
If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 167 425. Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

Bosch H.Siemens

Cooks well but difficult to remove door panels for cleaning.

The oven works very well cooks to perfection, controls are easy to use the 4D mode is excellent. A few crumbs have fallen between the door panels and we are finding it impossible to remove the door panels to clean. We followed the instructions in the book but still cannot remove the panels.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

grnow

grnowSydney

Brilliant oven + microwave

Purchased in October 2018.

Preheating Speed
Product is used: Daily
Bosch H.Siemens

Siemens oven and service disgusting oven awful keeps breaking down when needing a service call takes

No totally disgusted with oven which keeps giving trouble service pathetic .... biggest mistake purchasing this oven !..... the computer front battle had broken down twice ..... to get some sought of service is absolutely impossible ... I blame Siemens and winnings for this lack of care .... could not make up my mind if I should purchase a Miele or this one A HUGE mistake .....

Date PurchasedJul 2013
Lynne
Lynne

Gentleman who eventually came to fix oven polite and very helpful

LeighSale, Victoria

Amazing love my wall ovens!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
JB1

JB1Melbourne

High quality oven with Pyrolitic cleaning and 5 year warranty

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Trish

TrishVictoria

Very disappointed in the cleanliness

I gave a 3 review only due to the ovens I purchased cook well. I purchased HB 673GOS1A and HR 676G8S2A My issue is the inside of both ovens mark , it is almost impossible to remove the marks. The self cleaning function is noisy has a very strong odour and does not clean. I have taken care when using the oven lining the trays yet it still comes out with marks. I have brought cleaners suggested by the Siemens representative when attending a cooking demonstration , unfortunately they did not help. My trays look like they are old yet only installed in December 2017. I would appreciate if I could be given a contact to take this further.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Mich

MichPerth, WA

Absolutely LOVE my oven

I normally read Product Review to make a general assumption on a product and I find there are SO many bad reviews and not many good reviews. My motto has always been, give credit when credits due! I have had my oven for 2 years now...it gets used daily. I absolutely love it. I'm still learning all the functions on it. But the cooking is even, the telescopic rails are so helpful and the meal plans are great! Siemens are such a fine product without the Miele pricetag.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Fleur

Fleurbrisbane

Love It

Recently we remodelled our kitchen and chose Siemens appliances . I brought the pigeon pair oven and also the combination steam oven. I am in love with both. This review is for the oven model listed above. The best feature in my opinion is the self clean option. This is the first oven I have owned with this feature and I have to say that I am now spoilt for life. The double glass doors mean no more scorched fingers or radiant heat loss into the kitchen area. Great in summer. There are 13 heat selections to choose from which means perfect food every time. Ultra sleek design. Easy to use. Heats up super quick

Date PurchasedJan 2017

T Tran

T TranSydney

Cooks very well and fast

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Laura Milliken

Laura MillikenPerth

An oven I have enjoyed cooking in

Cooks to perfection , times food correctly . By putting in whether it is a roast chicken , baking a fish to die for flourless orange cake :) lets just say my husband is extremely happy .
I am no longer scared to attempt to cook new recipes
The self cleaning option is amazing cleans perfectly

Date PurchasedOct 2016
jennifer

jenniferMelbourne

EXPLODING GLASS DOORS

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Tim

TimSydney

Great oven

Only just had this oven installed 3 weeks ago and loving it! You need to spend the time to get used to the options (and can't say I have yet) but so far it works a treat and was well worth getting. looking forward to cook at lot more now.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Bosch H.Siemens

Hi Tim, Thanks so much for your positive feedback about your Siemens HB673G0S1A Oven. If you have any future queries, please feel free to contact us on 1300 167 425 to discuss further. Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

Bomber

BomberMelbourne

Love this oven

DebB

DebBSydney

Some good, some not so good

I have been using this for a few days now and I like the even cooking, and fast heat up times. I don't like that my door has little chips on the inside of the glass (service call booked), and that the thin oven trays warp and do not slide easily into the racks. Obviously I was meant to fork out extra for the pull out racks. For a premium product I expected higher quality fittings. I also find the wheel frustrating to use, requiring lots of turning to set longer times. Using the timer can be confusing as if you press start/stop after setting your time it turns off the heating. I will need to follow the instructions carefully for a while to get used to it. A Question - why did the oven come with three trays and only one wire shelf?

Date PurchasedJun 2016
SiemensHome AUSiemens

Which function shoudl I use - top/bottom heating? Or 4D?

I have owned my Siemens oven since March. I have to confess that I am struggling to use it, as I always have to get out the manual to know which function/rack position to use. My question is is there a go-to setting to always use as a default option?

Karen
Karen

Thanks very much that's really helpful!

MRW

MRWSydney

Siemens Wall Oven

Bought this Siemens oven from Winnings Appliances. I have been using it now for 1 week and it is great, very quick to heat up easy controls 4D hot air produces a very even cook. I really did struggle with what oven to buy but I am very happy with this purchase.

Bruce R.asked

iQ700 HR676G8S2A (with pulseSteam)

should there be water on the base of over after bread proving cycle finnished

Hi Bruce R
Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens oven model HR676G8S2A
It is normal for some moisture to be in the cavity after using the steam function.
To limit the amount of moisture, it’s important to set the water hardness in the basic settings and calibrate the appliance after that.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 167 425.
Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

Bruce R.

Thank you, the water was set on medium have set it to soft after finding out our water in Gippsland is considered to be soft by international standards.
Fingers crossed.
Bruce.

Lisa

Lisaasked

iQ700 HB673G0S1A

Can I leave the wire racks and the universal tray in the oven when I run the self clean

Hi Lisa,
Thanks for the question regarding your Siemens HB673G0S1A Oven.When using the cleaning function, you can clean the enamel accessory provided at the same time. You cannot clean any of the wire racks when using the
cleaning function. The wire racks are not suitable for cleaning using the cleaning function; this will discolour
them. Further accessories suitable for cleaning using the cleaning function are listed in the table for special
accessories in your user manual. If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 167 425.
Regards, Siemens Home Australia.

Helena

Helenaasked

iQ700 HR676G8S2A (with pulseSteam)

Is this model plumbed in to water? Or do you lift the control panel and fill the container with water?

Steve S.
Steve S.

You lift the control panel and fill the container with water :)

Leigh

Yep Steve is correct, there is a small lift out water tank that you fill up and empty as instructed. One thing that I didn't find out until after I'd purchased was that if you are on tank water the company instructed to use demineralised water due to the hardness etc. But that is no issue. It is a great oven works well.

Get an answer from our members and Siemens representatives

Siemens iQ700 HR676G8S2A (with pulseSteam)

Siemens iQ700 HR676G8S2A (with pulseSteam)

Siemens iQ700 HM876G2B6A (with microwave)

Siemens iQ700 HM876G2B6A (with microwave)

Siemens iQ700 HR876G8B6A (with pulseSteam)

Siemens iQ700 HR876G8B6A (with pulseSteam)

Siemens iQ700 HM676G0S1A (with microwave)

Siemens iQ700 HM676G0S1A (with microwave)

Siemens iQ700 HB875GDB1A

Siemens iQ700 HB875GDB1A

Siemens iQ700 HB875G8B1A

Siemens iQ700 HB875G8B1A

Siemens iQ700 HB634GTS1A

Siemens iQ700 HB634GTS1A

3.0
Siemens iQ700 HS858GXB6B (Combi Steam Oven)

Siemens iQ700 HS858GXB6B (Combi Steam Oven)

Siemens iQ700 HR676G8S1A

Siemens iQ700 HR676G8S1A

3.0
Siemens iQ700 HN678G4S1B (with microwave & pulseSteam)
  • Discontinued

Siemens iQ700 HN678G4S1B (with microwave & pulseSteam)

Siemens iQ700 HB673G0S1A

Siemens iQ700 HB673G0S1A

4.1
CategoryWall OvensWall OvensWall OvensWall OvensWall OvensWall OvensWall OvensSteam Ovens and Wall OvensWall OvensWall OvensWall Ovens
Price (RRP) $3,899.00$3,999.00$3,999.00$3,299.00$2,499.00$2,899.00$2,099.00$5,999.00$2,599.00
Oven FuelGasElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricity
Type Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)CombinationConventional (Conduction)
SizeSingleSingleSingleSingleSingleSingleSingle
Capacity71L71L67L71L71L71L71L
FeaturesChild Safety Lock , Cooling Fan and Separate GrillMicrowave FunctionChild Safety Lock , Cooling Fan, Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning) and Separate GrillChild Safety Lock , Cooling Fan, Microwave Function, Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning) and Separate GrillChild Safety Lock , Cooling Fan, Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning) and Separate GrillPyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Child Safety Lock and Cooling FanMicrowave FunctionChild Safety Lock and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Colour / Finish Stainless Steel & BlackStainless Steel & BlackStainless Steel & BlackStainless Steel & BlackStainless Steel & BlackBlackStainless Steel
Dimensions 595 x 595 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm595 x 595 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm595 x 594 x 548 mm
Max Temperature300 °C300 °C300 °C300 °C300 °C250 °C300 °C
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Replaced bySiemens iQ700 HR676G8S2A (with pulseSteam)
Compare all Siemens iQ700 Ovens