Silly Billyz Bandana Bib

Silly Billyz Bandana Bib

See the Best Weaning / Feeding Utensils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

N.R

N.R

Best dribble bib!

We have the towelling bib and it's the best bib we own (own 5 brands of bib and this one's the best). It doesn't leak through to their clothes, has three clips to adjust the size at the back, nice and soft on bub and sits really well. I wouldn't use it for food, but for general out and about it's fantastic!

Nice

NiceMelbourne

Great for drooly bubs

I got a few types. Organic and patterned pretty ones. I like the three press studs at the back so you can adjust the tightness as your little one grows. I think it suited my little one when she was 3 months + as they hav better neck strength and the bib sits better under their neck. I love the pretty designs and the waterproof backing. Washing has been good so far in terms of stain resistance

Pretty but impractical

These bibs are badly designed. They say they're suitable for newborns, but I found that the material puffs up and covers my four month old baby's mouth unless you press the middle part down and tuck it under her chin each time. The material itself is ridiculous for a bib, as liquids don't get absorbed and just sit on the surface of the material.
Pretty colours and fashionable shape
Bad design for newborns, doesn't absorb liquids