4.0 from 1 review

Good

We purchased our maybe 16 months ago and it still works the same as when we bought it, although I would be very disappointed if it didn't at this early stage. The wine rack etc are extras and don't actually come with the fridge unless you pay more for it.
The Simpson fridge and freezer looks good, especially if you get the stainless steel one (but costs more) No frost (as yet)
you have to adjust your fridge temp to the temp of your room for example insummer you need to turn it to colder as it doesn't cool as well as in the winter when you have it on the same temperature.

I've bought a second-hand Simpson SS570A; can I find its approximate prodaction date using its serial #?
Hi Yuri, Maria M from Electrolux here. Electrolux will be able to assist you with this query. Can you please email me your contact details at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Maria M? We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks Maria M

What is the temp. setting for SS570A fridge is left hand set of lights for freezer & r/h for fridge when looking from the front?
Hi Mr Ansell, Maria M from Electrolux here. Electrolux will be able to assist you with this query. Can you please email me your contact details at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Maria M? We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks Maria M

CategorySide by Side Fridges / Refrigerators