3Sinchies Reusable Food Pouch

3.7

61% · 2312 · 32%

Versatile
Easy to fill and use
Fiddly to clean around zipper and spout
Brand Manager for Sinchies? Claim your listing.

Chelsea
ChelseaSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Top Review

So good for knowing what's in your food!

I've been using Sinchies for 5 years now. They were great for the baby stages when I wanted the convenience of the squeeze pouch but with my home made food, not with nasties in it. As the kids have grown I now use the squeeze pouches for yoghurt, & have now got their snack & sandwich bags, which are so convenient as I do big cook ups & freeze at the start of the week so I individually portion & freeze things to make lunches super quick to put together during the week. My kids love the designs & it makes them feel like they've got 'cool' snacks.

Purchased in at Sinchies website for $20.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Kat T
Kat T
  Top Review

Great idea, poor execution!

I have bought the 80ml reusable pouches. I do not understand why they are made so narrow, that you can't fit more than a teaspoon through the opening! They are just about impossible to fill with yoghurt, which is what I bought them for, and as another reviewer mentioned, they are also really hard to clean. I can't understand why they couldn't be a bit wider and shorter, so that you could actually open them and fill/clean them easier.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Janine G.
Janine G.

Fantastic!! Highly recommend

Fantastic!! Great pouches! Had a bit of a mix up with sizes but company rectified very quickly (and I'm on the opposite side of the world). Excellent customer service!! Will definitely use again. Highly recommend. Show details
Jan & Amy H.
Jan & Amy H.

Poor Quality

Have used these pouches for a few weeks now and have already had to throw away 2 due to the zip lock breaking. I hand wash everything and am gentle they are just very poorly made. Waste of money. Dont recommend buying at all!! The pouches themselves also don't state the volume on them so you have to guess. Show details
Prince
PrinceSydney, NSW

Burst on my son many times

The bottom part pops when my son squeeze the yogurt out. Bought a dozen used only 3 of them. All 3 burst at the bottom part and have to clean up the mess. Show details
Rebbecca
RebbeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Saves us so much money!!!!

I absolutely love sinchies, saves us a lot of money on yoghurt pouches and I can buy the different types they like in bulk and divide up, esp when it comes to vanilla custard, I use kids old bottle drying racks to dry them.
We also have the sandwich bags, snack bags and wrap bags etc they can be used for many things.
Always great customer service and never to long on delivery.
Loved product so much brought some for my daughter and mother
Jack P.
Jack P.

Super low quality for the cost

The products work but I found the value to be really off. I bought the stand to hold the Pouches which was incredibly low quality. Trying to assemble it was tedious and it damaged as I assembled it, chipping in areas.

I don’t recommend this product  Show details

Jessica
Jessica2 posts

Shea
SheaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Impressive Customer Service!

Sinchies is a fantastic quality brand and their products have been so handy for feeding my little ones. The customer service I received from the Sinchies team was really impressive - they went above and beyond to assist me with my order. highly recommend this business and their amazing products! Show details
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Super handy for so many things!

We use Sinchies for picnics, lunchboxes, storing groceries, for freezing food, for travelling. Always finding new things to use them for. The reusable sandwich and snack bags are our favourite. Love that we aren’t throwing away plastic and can just keep washing and reusing! Show details
Charmaine C.
Charmaine C.

Love Sinchies

Managed to get myself some in Zimbabwe at least 5 years ago, still using the same ones for a variety of things and I love them so much. I use them for kids lunch boxes, travel soaps. Such a huge money saver and so convenient.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.

Would recommend to The world!!!!

Saved me from throwing away SO MANY bought food POUCHES! Enabled me to make my own puree tailored to my little one’s preferences.... so handy for on the go... or just to save me time at home! Would recommend these to every new mum! And when kids are older they can be used for so many other things too... like Salad dressing or chili sauce! Show details
Mrs_Nixie
Mrs_NixieSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

So handy! Love that they’re reusable!

We use ours for yoghurt on the go. I’m able to bulk buy the yoghurt, saving money and plastic. I then fill about 5 pouches at once and have them ready to grab. I also liked them for baby food on the go back when my girl was tiny because I could squeeze it into a spoon easily and it was homemade goodness. I could also use the special spill proof lids for her to suck on. Show details
Geri
Geri

Love them!

We bought a pack of 10 pouches 3.5yrs ago for our first daughter, after using them around 3 times a week with now 2 kids we still have the same ones and still love them. We try to be as eco conscious in our house and we love that by making even just small changes like this can really make a difference.
Jules
JulesSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great for litter free lunch boxes at school

Excellent customer service and great product. In a small way I am doing my bit for our environment. My daughter loves using them at school. We also love the cute unicorn pictures on our reusable pouches. Show details

Judy
Judy

Where do I go to order squeeze 'ems pouches?

Susan
Susan

The brand name is Sinchies - google that and you should find them. There are many products on the market such as this.

Mums
Mums

How much liquid do they hold and can they be frozen?

Illabeth
Illabeth

They have 5 different sizes, 80ml, 120ml, 200ml, 500ml and 1L. I find they can generally hold a little less than the specified, or they can overflow when you close them. And yes they can be frozen! They can also go in the dishwasher.

Features:

• Sinchies Reusable Food Pouches are designed for wet foods - such as smoothies, sauces, salad dressings, and purees - and have a spout which lets you suck or squeeze out the pouch's contents. This means there's no need for you to carry a bowl or spoon around with you.
  • They can also be used for travel and camping trips or liquid products like shampoo, detergent, and hair gel.
  • The pouches are available in a variety of sizes: 80mL, 150mL, 200mL, 500mL, and 1L. Most of these sizes can be bought in packs of 5 or 10.
  • This product is free from BPA and Phthalate, giving you peace of mind when feeding your child with them.
  • They're made from PET (polyester), a durable yet lightweight material that helps keep it convenient to carry around.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Sinchies Reusable Food Pouches were versatile and could be used for a variety of purposes, from storing foods to travel toiletries.
  • They also found that the pouches were easy to fill and use.
  • As an added bonus, reviewers loved that these pouches helped them be more environmentally friendly while saving money (by making their own purees and smoothies instead of buying pre-made kids lunchbox items).

Points to consider:

• Some reviewers found that some parts of the pouches were difficult to clean, namely around the zipper and the spout.