Sinchies Squeeze’ems Reusable Food Pouch

Sinchies Squeeze’ems Reusable Food Pouch

Terrible customer service

Purchased in August 2020 for A$35.00.

Shea

SheaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Impressive Customer Service!

Sinchies is a fantastic quality brand and their products have been so handy for feeding my little ones. The customer service I received from the Sinchies team was really impressive - they went above and beyond to assist me with my order. highly recommend this business and their amazing products!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$35.00.

Ashleigh H.

Ashleigh H.South East Queensland, QLD

Super handy for so many things!

We use Sinchies for picnics, lunchboxes, storing groceries, for freezing food, for travelling. Always finding new things to use them for. The reusable sandwich and snack bags are our favourite. Love that we aren’t throwing away plastic and can just keep washing and reusing!

Purchased in April 2020.

Food Sealers

Find out how Sinchies Squeeze’ems Reusable Food Pouch compares to other Food Sealers

Love Sinchies

Managed to get myself some in Zimbabwe at least 5 years ago, still using the same ones for a variety of things and I love them so much. I use them for kids lunch boxes, travel soaps. Such a huge money saver and so convenient.

Would recommend to The world!!!!

Saved me from throwing away SO MANY bought food POUCHES! Enabled me to make my own puree tailored to my little one’s preferences.... so handy for on the go... or just to save me time at home! Would recommend these to every new mum! And when kids are older they can be used for so many other things too... like Salad dressing or chili sauce!

Purchased in January 2016.

Mrs_Nixie

Mrs_NixieSouth East Queensland, QLD

So handy! Love that they’re reusable!

We use ours for yoghurt on the go. I’m able to bulk buy the yoghurt, saving money and plastic. I then fill about 5 pouches at once and have them ready to grab. I also liked them for baby food on the go back when my girl was tiny because I could squeeze it into a spoon easily and it was homemade goodness. I could also use the special spill proof lids for her to suck on.

Purchased in September 2017 for A$14.99.

Love them!

We bought a pack of 10 pouches 3.5yrs ago for our first daughter, after using them around 3 times a week with now 2 kids we still have the same ones and still love them. We try to be as eco conscious in our house and we love that by making even just small changes like this can really make a difference.

Great for litter free lunch boxes at school

Excellent customer service and great product. In a small way I am doing my bit for our environment. My daughter loves using them at school. We also love the cute unicorn pictures on our reusable pouches.

Purchased in November 2019.

Booboo

Booboo

Great product, super easy to use

Love Sinchies pouches to be able to Easily feed my kids homemade food. They’re easy to fill, the kids can eat without mess, and they’re very easy to clean after use. Customer service is always excellent with prompt replies and follow up to any queries. Highly recommend.

Great customer service

I’ve been using sinchies now for about 7 years. I much prefer the new pouches with the spout at the top as they’re easier to clean than the older version with the bottom gusset. Any time I’ve had a question I’ve emailed sinchies and got a response. Postage has been at times slow but that’s no fault of sinchies - i believe it’s Australia post as sinchies sends some goods by large letter to be able to offer cheaper shipping to us.

Purchased in May 2020 at Sinchies for A$10.00.

Stacey

StaceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent!

We have purchased many of these over the years. They are a fantastic product. Better than any other brand we have used. Highly recommended. Great customer service & very fast postage.

Purchased in February 2020 at Sinchies for A$10.00.

Convenient and $$$ saving

I never wanted to purchase large scale pouch foods from the supermarket. I didn't like some of the additives, let alone the landfill. This let's me provide my own food with the ease of my toddler feeding herself which she enjoys without the guilt of it not being nutritious. I'm a busy mum and find these easy to wash along side the baby bottles. I received my order in 4 days amidst the post being incredibly busy.

Purchased in May 2020 at Sinchies for A$14.95.

Chelsea

ChelseaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So good for knowing what's in your food!

I've been using Sinchies for 5 years now. They were great for the baby stages when I wanted the convenience of the squeeze pouch but with my home made food, not with nasties in it. As the kids have grown I now use the squeeze pouches for yoghurt, & have now got their snack & sandwich bags, which are so convenient as I do big cook ups & freeze at the start of the week so I individually portion & freeze things to make lunches super quick to put together during the week. My kids love the designs & it makes them feel like they've got 'cool' snacks.

Purchased in July 2015 at Sinchies website for A$20.00.

Natasha

NatashaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love Sinchies!

With two small kids Sinchies reusable pouches have made those busy nights and on the go meals so much easier! Easy to use, clean and great quality! The kids love being able to feed themselves and there’s minimal mess. It’s a win win! Thanks Sinchies

Dee C.

Dee C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for fussy little eaters and saves the sugar!

Love sinchies have been using them for many years with my 2 children and often recommend them to friends and family. So many great recipes you can make up and freeze off and you get to control what goes into your children. I also love they are clear as with other brands you can't see what's inside those corners and I worry about mold and food build up. Love Sinchies and highly recommend they have great lots you can purchase to get started. Once you start you'll be hooked!

Purchased at Sinchies.

Rebecca K.

Rebecca K.Sydney, NSW

Perfect for babies and toddlers!!

Fantastic product, so versatile. Super easy to use, the kids love the designs. I used Sinchies for my babies. I made my own purees and filled them in the Sinchies pouches and froze them. Filled my own yoghurt with fruit for the toddler. Makes mealtimes mess-free. Really love them because I know exactly what they are eating without any additives. Plus the added bonus of it being reusable so we're not using as much packaging as before. The Ziplocks are also super! Reuse, reuse, reuse the ziplock for all sorts of things. I didn't have any problems cleaning them and they lasted a really long time. Definitely a necessary product!

Purchased at Sinchies.

J.bx

J.bxVictoria

Good idea but purchasing a different brand

We had to wait 30 days for our first order to not arrive - no tracking given. The second order arrived in a few days - this one was tracked. But the design part of the pouch is peeling away from the actual bag which is very disappointing, before I have even used them. My son had been hanging out for them for over a month now so I can not be bothered with a refund/return - especially since I do not trust their postage system at all. Not the quality I was hoping for.
The unicor/rainbow design was okay though.
They are a fantastic idea, especially since our school has a no waste rule in lunch boxes. but I will be purchasing a different brand next time.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$35.00.

Dee

Dee

Handy, but hard to clean

I have used Sinchies for about 6 months and I have a variety of sizes. They are really handy when you're on the go with baby, and they are easy for my child to use (he has done so from about 7 months to now - 12 months).
They are however, really hard to clean. We soak them straight away, but still found food stuck in the Ziploc area. The bottom of the Sinchie was also hard to clean.
On about 3 (well used) bags, the Ziploc has broken away from the plastic, so they had to be thrown out.
I must admit I am looking to buy more reusable packs, but they won't be Sinchies.

Hummingbird

HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC

Great transparent eco alternative, but can be tricky to clean

Purchased in November 2018.

Bellazeus

BellazeusAustralia

Other brands are superior.

I bought 10 of these last year, 3 broke by the zipper coming away from the plastic, 2 got mould under the plastic around the spout, it is impossible to clean under there and there should be a better seal.

The ones of a different brand that I bought 4 years ago are all still going strong.

Date PurchasedDec 2017