Safety off feature
Power boost for quick heating
Preset programmes to help with cooking
Awesome downdraft system
The Sirius Induction Cooktop with downdraft is truly amazing. The induction cooking is fantastic at both high and low settings. The downdraft is very effective, saves you having to have a monstrous extractor over the top and makes the overall price of the cooktop reasonable. It also protects your visitors sitting opposite and looks cool.
Purchased in February 2018 at Winning Appliances.
Great RangeHood for a Glass Filled Kitchen
Not having a wall to install a cooktop and rangehood, the Sirius SDDH-2.1 Induction Cooktop and Downdraft Rangehood was the PERFECT, MOST AFFORDABLE, EFFECTIVE, ATTRACTIVE solution.
It looks great, sleek on the benchtop and when the rangehood is activated, the light is very effective plus the exhaust has INCREDIBLE draw of all steam and fumes from anything I cook.
It's easy to wipe clean after every use. Filters just go in the Dishwasher too!
There are more expensive products like this on the market, but Sirius is the only one for us.
A few of our friends have also taken our advice and purchased Sirius too.
Questions & Answers
my kitchen is not close to any area for extraction to any outside area(internal and very high ceilings).Silly question but where does cooking oils and gases go using this type of downward range hood?
This rangehood has aluminium filters that catch all the grease and oil from cooking. These filters can be taken out and easily cleaned to prevent grease building up.
For extraction, just have a look at our website to see the various ways a rangehood can be ducted. For example, a downdraft rangehood can be ducted underneath the floor, or filtered and recirculated back into the kitchen: https://siriusbrand.com/ducting-guides/
Get an answer from our members and Sirius representatives
This easy-to-use induction cooktop contains energy efficient and safety-oriented features.
- Single cutout design with a sleek bevel edge.
- Automatic heat up function: This sets the cooking zone to the highest heat level for a period of time then automatically switches back to the selected cooking setting.
- Safety lock: The safety lock is a handy tool to have to prevent any unwanted and accidental use.
- Timer function: You can set a timer and the stove will automatically turn off after it runs out.
- Overheating protection
- Keep warm function: Keep your meal hot while you get ready to serve seconds.
- Pause function & recall: The pause feature allows you to start and stop cooking with ease.
- Flexi-zone function: Combine two heating zones to heat larger pans.
- Electronic touch control
- Easy cleaning: Since an induction cooktop itself seldom gets very hot, food doesn't burn onto it. This means a splatter or a spill just needs a quick wipe of the sponge.
- Special preset programmes: The cooktop has three easy-to-use special programs: 'Warming', 'Melt' and 'Simmer' for specific cooking operations.
- Power boost on all zones: This program further reduces the cooking time of a certain cooking zone by bringing the temperature to maximum heat level in 10 minutes.
- Residual heat: This symbol will display if the cooktop is still hot after being switched off.
Other Induction Cooktops
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.