2.0 from 1 review

Already cracked with 1st very minor knock. Loved it for 2 months..

Lovely to cook with but not robust for even lightest kitchen use. Corner has cracked when small wooden knife block got tipped on it's side. Cooktop was correctly installed by Smeg. It was great for cooking but has only lasted 2 months in the hands of careful, light kitchen users. It will be impossible to avoid this type of small impact in any domestic kitchen, therefore the product is not fit for it's main purpose.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Dear MLAV, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your address and contact details and also what are all of the issues. Once I have this information I will be in a position to ascertain what to do to fix these problems. Regards, Steve CullenSmeg approved installer has very kindly installed another glass top. We love the cooktop itself, it's fantastic to use,, but worried how long we can go without a new chip or crack.