Smeg SFA6304X

Smeg SFA6304X

MPNs: 35917158, SFA6304X and SFA6304X2

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of wall oven would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.7

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
Katarina G

Katarina GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect product and after service

Bought two of these to have in our new kitchen. Absolutely perfect, outstanding features and cooks wonderfully. So glad we went with Smeg. We have been loyal to this brand and have not been let down. Highly recommend.

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used Daily

Chelle_CHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Oven

I purchased my Smeg oven a few years ago. Smeg have sold me, I will never look at another oven again. It is fast, cooks evenly, fans are quiet, cleaning is easy just wipe it out. Once you get use to symbols you will never look back.

Purchased in February 2015.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used Several times a week

SusanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cannot do without

Well we're do I start, first of all know your oven functions, do a cooking course when you purchase your Smeg oven it's worth doing. And you'll never look back. Cooks everything to perfection. You will impress not only your family but your guests. Self clean function is everything a person won't. No hard scrubbing.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Steve C.Smeg

Hi Susan - we just read your review on your Fab Fridge. ! Glad to hear you enjoyed our cooking demonstration - it is a must when you purchase your Smeg Oven. Happy Cooking!! Smeg Australia.

Wall Ovens

Find out how Smeg SFA6304X compares to other Wall Ovens

Sherrie

SherrieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dont buy this oven. It will burn your face off

Date PurchasedMay 2018
karoy

karoyAU

Beautiful oven

Bought Smeg brand from reviews and it does not disappoint. Cooking is a dream and maintaining it is also good with the vapour clean option. The only disappointment is the grill inside the oven which is not practical and makes for stubborn stains. The other issue that needs mentioning is having to use the 3 knobs to turn on...the oven option, the oven temp and the timer, however great for when children are around

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Sally G

Sally GAdelaide

I disliked this oven after installation, and it has gone downhill from there

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Jens

Jens

Smeg Oven Brilliant

Great oven. Just love it. Cooks evenly on every level. Easy to clean. Love the removal glass to clean. I just need to remember to adjust the timer if Im cooking for a long time. If the timer is not on the oven is not on. Lots of space inside. Lots of racks and cooking trays. I haven't mastered the steam cleaning option as yet. Very good and quick grill. You dont have to wait long for it to become hot and start grilling. Love the dials. No more digital numbers that fade or are hard to read. The number settings are the ones I use for everyday cooking so very easy to turn dials to the settings I need

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Sam.C

Sam.Csouthbank

a lot of features!

It cooks really well and has a lot of features. there's fan forced, fan grill, convection, grill and so on! and there's a timer that "tings" when it's done and the temperature setting's great! It's super spacious, comes with 3 wired racks and a tray that fits one of the racks. and has plenty of adjustable height

Date PurchasedJul 2017
David

DavidAdelaide

Great Oven

Just purchase and replaced a cheap oven with a good one.
Cooking, cleaning and features are excellent.
Knobs on front panel don't feel super strong but I'm sure they will be ok.
Given time again i would probably have gone for flush press touch front panel (no Knobs)
but as an oven and grill it is excellent.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Wall Ovens

Find out how Smeg SFA6304X compares to other Wall Ovens

Goldygai

GoldygaiGold Coast

CONSIDER CAREFULLY

I give the oven 4 stars because it cooks well, especially compared with my previous model which was quite old and leaking heat.

My gripe is this model needs to be installed at eye level and it should be sold as such. I chose it for the simplicity of its handles, but the operator needs to bend down and eyeball that the handle is lined up with the dot of the needed temperature or feature.

We purchased this oven along with a SMEG dishwasher and microwave. My assessment of the brand .... it is too difficult with too many knobs, buttons, or choices, as evidenced by the fact that if we have people in the house in our absence, we will have to leave out the instruction manuals.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Chris

ChrisBrisbane

Irritating Features

Date PurchasedAug 2016

sc2hold

sc2holdasked

Does the SFA6304X2 version come with a 15A plug? or is it hardwired? cannot find this information anywhere
thanks

Contact head office botany

Chelle_C

15/or 20 Amp plug unsure which one to the oven, our smeg cook top is hardwired.

Lesley R.Smeg

sc2hold. Thank you for your enquiry. The model number SFA6304X2 comes with a 15amp plug and your Electrician can hard wire this if required also. Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

Ian

Ianasked

I have just bought a Smeg SFA6304X2. When I went to the reviews I got reviews for Smeg SFA6304X. What does the 2 on the end of my model signify?

Chelle_C

I am only thinking this may be the answer, it is the series 2 model. I have one without the 'x' though models look identical, as it is newer they made it the mark 2.

Contact Smeg (Botany) Sydney

Steve C.Smeg

Dear Ian, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to advise that the 2 means that there has been some change in the actual model from the previous unit. Regards, Steve Cullen

Wendy K

Wendy Kasked

I have two questions.
How do you clean between the glass panels of the door?
How do you replace the light inside?

I purchased the oven as floorstock and didnt receive a manual.
Are these covered in a manual?

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Wendy K - thanks for your question, can you kindly email us direct with your name and telephone number so we can contact you direct to discuss this further,also we will organise to email you an instruction manual as well. Our email address is info@smeg.com.au - kind regards Smeg Australia

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives