Smeg SFPA7395X

Smeg SFPA7395X

MPNs: 35917156, 6346, SFPA7395X and SFPA7395X2
See the Best Wall Ovens in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smeg

2.3
  • Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
mike155Illawarra, NSW

never buy one

takes ages to reach temperature even then it not right , oven temperature will suddenly drop 80 degrees for no reason many functions do not work , such as oven plus grill / grill does not come on!! preset works goes up to temperature wow some thing works!!! unfortunately it does not turn OFF!! this is only Three and half years old technician said a new computer board may fix it but no guarantees , for the $800 , I have purchased very very expensive rubbish my old oven lasted 14 I'm having this taken to the tip and buying a real oven that works, before I do I am doing a video of the malfunctions and showing it on it's final resting place the TIP!!!

Purchased for $5,000.

mike155

phoned you got no help, you recommended the local technician charged me $100 did nothing you have a product so complex these guys are unable to work out what's wrong before this goes to the tip I intend to do a YouTube on this smeg oven

Hi mike155,
Did you speak to Lesley, our national service manager? If not, please contact her as she will be able to assist you.
Regards

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Be Wary

We upgraded to Smeg appliances during build and paid premium. SFPA9395 Oven door have issues from past few months, does not close fully. We were advised door for these ovens are pretty heavy. Tech is working on replacing hinges. I feel sorry to say that I was not expecting this sort of miss from such an expensive 5k+ such reputed Smeg appliance atleast.

Purchased in May 2019.

Jan M.Central Queensland, QLD

Dangerous Software problems

After 4 months My SFPA7395X2 has started to show similar software issues that others have reported. The controls just freeze randomly and the clock freezes as well. Its dangerous because it gets stuck in the ON state and needs to be turned off at the circuit breaker. Not expected from a 5000 dollar device

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $4,924.

Jan M.

Bottom line folks - I have a $5000 ornamnet in my kitchen - stay very far away from this product. What are my options?

Shane
ShaneMurray Mallee, SA

Very disappointed

Brand new oven changed over from brand new . Now control knob will not switch off oven , power has to be off to re set.,smeg rep from Adelaide promised to call but never does.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

Preheating Speed
Product is used Weekly
Wall Ovens

Find out how Smeg SFPA7395X compares to other Wall Ovens

JJS
JJS

Brand new oven does not work properly

Purchased in September 2019.

beebeegeeMelbourne, Vic

Good oven but misses being great

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Clicking noise

Recently purchased and love the oven. Great for cooking variety of food, good at various temperatures & works well multiple times throughout the day. However, now has a clicking sound while cooking which is quite annoying. Cannot ascertain the issue for it to stop. Happens at different temperatures & different settings. Appreciate some help.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Peter DSydney Surrounds, NSW

Like it but long time to preheat

I like the oven as it is quiet and looks great BUT it takes a very very long time to preheat. Over 1 hour to get to 220 degrees which is obviously too long. Hopefully someone from Smeg will contact me so we can discuss if there is a problem.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Steve C.SmegSend a private message
Peter D

We had a faulty fan in this unit which caused the issue. The service team came and replaced very promptly and now it works well. Customer service is excellent!