Smeg SFPA7395X

Smeg SFPA7395X

MPNs: 35917156, SFPA7395X and SFPA7395X2

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. This buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

2.7

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Jan M.Central Queensland, QLD

Dangerous Software problems

After 4 months My SFPA7395X2 has started to show similar software issues that others have reported. The controls just freeze randomly and the clock freezes as well. Its dangerous because it gets stuck in the ON state and needs to be turned off at the circuit breaker. Not expected from a 5000 dollar device

Purchased at Harvey Norman for A$4,924.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is usedDaily
Jan M.

Bottom line folks - I have a $5000 ornamnet in my kitchen - stay very far away from this product. What are my options?

ShaneMurray Mallee, SA

Very disappointed

Brand new oven changed over from brand new . Now control knob will not switch off oven , power has to be off to re set.,smeg rep from Adelaide promised to call but never does.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

Preheating Speed
Product is usedWeekly
JJS

JJS

Brand new oven does not work properly

Purchased in September 2019.

Wall Ovens

Find out how Smeg SFPA7395X compares to other Wall Ovens

beebeegeeMelbourne, Vic

Good oven but misses being great

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Clicking noise

Recently purchased and love the oven. Great for cooking variety of food, good at various temperatures & works well multiple times throughout the day. However, now has a clicking sound while cooking which is quite annoying. Cannot ascertain the issue for it to stop. Happens at different temperatures & different settings. Appreciate some help.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Peter DSydney Surrounds, NSW

Like it but long time to preheat

I like the oven as it is quiet and looks great BUT it takes a very very long time to preheat. Over 1 hour to get to 220 degrees which is obviously too long. Hopefully someone from Smeg will contact me so we can discuss if there is a problem.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Smeg
Steve C.Smeg
Peter D

We had a faulty fan in this unit which caused the issue. The service team came and replaced very promptly and now it works well. Customer service is excellent!

Jocelyn P.asked

I am looking at purchasing this oven to replace a Miele I have had for 13 years but I am, becoming increasingly worried about the reviews I am reading and the problems that seem to arise - are there any good points as it is a lot of money and I would expect more good reviews for this price

Shane

When it works it works well. Unfortunately the main function switch is a major problem and the oven will not switch off unless you go to circuit board and cut the power. I have a holiday home with a Miele and never had an issue. Despite promising to call us the smeg rep never does.

beebeegee

Support is excellent. It is a unique size, if you need the form factor this is the only one. Never had a worry with the switch. It takes getting used to the control. We do not use all the features but standard boring modes work fine. I think it is better than most reviews but for the price point should be better. Not personally impressed with any Italian made ovens so this seems as good as any of them.

Jocelyn P.

Thank you i need a 70cm oven otherwise the kitchen would need altering so not too much choice and i also want the features such as 90cm capacity telescopic shelves and self cleaning but am having trouble making the decision

Lyn Wallaceasked

Hi
Our Smeg sfpa7395x2 screen has gone blank so unable to use oven at all. It’s not very old as the plastic wrap was still on it after we moved in here - the seller of the property just renovated the kitchen before we bought the place a few months ago. I don’t have any paperwork unfortunately. We turned the power of to it hoping to reset it to no avail.

Ring SMEG.

mark casked

We have had a smeg oven SFPA7395x for 2.5 years.recently the oven just turns off with clock display blinking like a power cut although no power cut.we have had the supply checked the 15 amp power point replaced lead replaced with new 15amp plug, the circuit breaker replaced.after all this we turned the power back on and the oven cut off again.the clock has cut off set several times since.We are about to get a new Kitchen and were going to put the 900 oven in but are reluctant now with the problems we are having.

Smeg
Rodney M.Smeg

Dear mark c,
Thanks for your review. Have you contacted us to discuss these problems? We would like to have the opportunity to have a look at the feedback you have provided. Can you kindly email us direct with your full name, address and a contact telephone number. We will then contact you to discuss this and co-ordinate for a representative to attend your premises. Our Email address is: service@smeg.com.au and please mark to the attention of Lesley.
Regards, Smeg Australia.

mark c

I have emailed today,I have not had a response as yet.came home to find oven had gone off again today,cooking on the BBQ again tonight.

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

CategoryWall Ovens
Price (RRP) A$5,290.00
Oven FuelElectricity
Type Convection
SizeSingle
Capacity90L
FeaturesChild Safety Lock and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Colour / FinishStainless Steel