Smeg SFPA7395X

Smeg SFPA7395X

MPN: 35917156

JJS

JJS

Brand new oven does not work properly

Purchased in September 2019.

beebeegeeMelbourne, Vic

Good oven but misses being great

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Clicking noise

Recently purchased and love the oven. Great for cooking variety of food, good at various temperatures & works well multiple times throughout the day. However, now has a clicking sound while cooking which is quite annoying. Cannot ascertain the issue for it to stop. Happens at different temperatures & different settings. Appreciate some help.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Peter DSydney Surrounds, NSW

Like it but long time to preheat

I like the oven as it is quiet and looks great BUT it takes a very very long time to preheat. Over 1 hour to get to 220 degrees which is obviously too long. Hopefully someone from Smeg will contact me so we can discuss if there is a problem.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Steve C.Smeg
Peter D

We had a faulty fan in this unit which caused the issue. The service team came and replaced very promptly and now it works well. Customer service is excellent!

mark casked

We have had a smeg oven SFPA7395x for 2.5 years.recently the oven just turns off with clock display blinking like a power cut although no power cut.we have had the supply checked the 15 amp power point replaced lead replaced with new 15amp plug, the circuit breaker replaced.after all this we turned the power back on and the oven cut off again.the clock has cut off set several times since.We are about to get a new Kitchen and were going to put the 900 oven in but are reluctant now with the problems we are having.

Rodney M.Smeg

Dear mark c,
Thanks for your review. Have you contacted us to discuss these problems? We would like to have the opportunity to have a look at the feedback you have provided. Can you kindly email us direct with your full name, address and a contact telephone number. We will then contact you to discuss this and co-ordinate for a representative to attend your premises. Our Email address is: service@smeg.com.au and please mark to the attention of Lesley.
Regards, Smeg Australia.

mark c

I have emailed today,I have not had a response as yet.came home to find oven had gone off again today,cooking on the BBQ again tonight.

EmC

EmCasked

Every time I have my oven on (fan forced) for over 30/40 mins, it locks itself and turns off. I am trying to cook meat for 3+ hours, and after 40 mins the light turned green, and it then turned off. Have I changed a setting somehow, and how can I stop it from dropping heat?

Peter D

Contact Smeg service dept, they are usually quite helpful

beebeegee

Contact SMEG. That is a fault condition.

Dimitra J

Dimitra Jasked

Hi there I have purchased a SFPR9395X approx 3 months ago I have noticed the display clock does not stay on permanitely the door needs a harder push to make sure the oven is heating correctly and on some occasions it takes along time to pre heat

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Dimitra J thank you for your enquiry. We would love to have the opportunity to assist you with your problem, can you kindly phone us direct on 02 8667 4833 or email us direct at service@smeg.com.au - please provide us with your full name, address and contact number and we will be in touch. Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

CategoryWall Ovens
Price (RRP) $5,290
Oven FuelElectricity
Type Convection
SizeSingle
Capacity90L
FeaturesChild Safety Lock and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Colour / Finish Stainless Steel