Smeg SR620X

Jeff C - Australia

Jeff C - AustraliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great fridge

Johnny R.asked

the fridge fezzes up at different times it may work for 3 weeks but then everything in the fridge will be frozen please help

sorry freezes

Steve C.Smeg

Dear Johnny, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your address, telephone contact details and also if you can scan me a photograph of the purchase receipt. Once I have this information I will be in a position to ascertain what to do to fix these problems. Regards, Steve Cullen

Johnny R.

Thanks Steve i do not have the original recite as this fridge was given to me recently

Clare

Clareasked

I have just got a new smeg fab30 and the led lights aren’t working does the fridge need to settled and upto temperature?

Steve C.Smeg

Dear Clare, This is a product that has not been sold in Australia, if you email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au I will pass your inquiry onto the correct people.

Elizabeth Saltmarsh

Elizabeth Saltmarshasked

Where can I purchase this unit in Launceston Tasmania?

Rodney M.Smeg

Hi Elizabeth,
    Thank you for your enquiry. Could you please call our agent on 03 6334 8166 and they will be able to assist you.
    Regards
    Smeg

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

CategorySide by Side Fridges / Refrigerators