Smeg SR620X

Jeff C - AustraliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great fridge

Joe G.

Joe G.asked

My fridge is freezing up. It was happening every now and then but now it is permanently freeing. Had to throw hundreds of dollars worth of food out in the last 4 months. I have the fridge set to 8 degrees and it does nothing.

Smeg
Steve C.Smeg

Dear Joe, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your address and contact details. Once I have this information I will be able to arrange a service call as it could be a dampener issue that needs to be fixed. Regards, Steve Cullen

Kristene D.

Kristene D.asked

How to lower temp of freezer

Sparkybeau

Sparkybeauasked

Hi there we have just bought a smeg sr610 but wish to turn off the ice maker as it is loud and will wake our daughter at night. Any help would be great thanks!

Smeg
Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Sparkybeau, Thanks for your review- you will need to contact our service Department with your full name address and contact telephone number we will then contact you to discuss - our email address is service@smeg.com.au - regards Smeg Australia

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

Download manual