Smeg 50's Retro Style Aesthetic KLF04

Smeg 50's Retro Style Aesthetic KLF04

KLF04BLAU (Black), KLF04WHAU (White), KLF04RDAU (Red), etc...

Danielle

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing from an expected high quality brand

Bought the kettle in July 2018. Over the last two months started to notice the kettle will chime to say boiled to 100 degrees but when you go to pour the water it's luke warm at best. Very disappointed after splashing out $250 on what I thought was a kettle that would last years. Nothing worse than sitting down to a cold cup of tea, my $50 Westinghouse kettle prior to this lasted longer. Hopefully Smeg reach out because this is very disappointing and appears I'm not the only one with a below average experience with these kettles.

Purchased in July 2018 at David Jones for $250.00.

BBRMElbourne

Such a waste of money!!!

Such a waste of money!!!bought about a year ago and kettle boils water to 100 degree and doesnt stop,even unpluging doesnt help and it continues boiling!!!. The lid doesnt open easily,buttons dont work properly,huggggge waste of money,I absolutely regret buying it

Purchased in September 2018.

Lesley R.Smeg

Email sent

Amie

AmieSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service from Smeg service team

I absolutely love my kettle, its stylish, quiet and quick. When my first kettle had a malfunction, the Smeg service team were exceptional and replaced my faulty kettle extremely fast and responded to my correspondence within hours.

Purchased in June 2018 at Appliances Online for $207.00.

Renee B

Renee BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fails in the first week

We just upgraded our old Smeg kettle and toaster as both became faulty after 2 5 yrs use.
The new temperature control isnt working after 1 week. It is set to 100 and stops at 70. It takes me 3 goes to get it to boil. Not impressed. I think it will be going back!

Purchased in May 2019.

Nicki W

Nicki WSydney, NSW

Great kettle! Fab design.

Great kettle with various temperature settings for different types of tea and drinks. We got this in white. It looks nice and fresh, love it! Love the retro 50s style. No issues with this kettle at all. We got the kettle from Bing Lee during a sale for $192. Great price for this model. My only criticism would be that it doesnt need the musical noises when you set the temperature and switch it on to boil, and when its boiled. We find these musical noises to be annoying. I recommend this kettle!

Purchased in March 2019 at Bing Lee Online store for $192.00.

Lesley R.Smeg

SMEG Kettle KL404 Faulty within weeks

I bought the Smeg Kettle KLF04 in white along with the matching toaster in June 2018. Within a matter of weeks the kettle stopped making a noise when it finishes boiling and the lid often sticks and has to be manually opened. This is a $200 kettle so I am very disappointed with the faults so early on. Although they look great, they don’t seem to be worth the money. Really disappointed.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Johnny WLaunceston

Very Happy

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Sarah

SarahBrisbane

A perfect long term investment

Best value for money. Practical with the cord able to wrap around the bottom of the kettle, boils water quickly and to the temp required for your beverage. User friendly with a melody sound to notify you that the kettle is on and about to boil your water. This kettle is everything you ever wanted in a kettle and more. You get what you pay for.

Date PurchasedAug 2018