Smith + Nobel Intelli Kitchen Master with Scales

Smith + Nobel Intelli Kitchen Master with Scales

See the Best All-In-One Kitchen Appliances in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jenny SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

More than Happy

I was also lucky enough to get mine at the mistaken price of $239. No regrets and Afterpay is brilliant! Built in scales are fantastic. Follow the Face book page.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harris Scarfe Online Store for $239.00.

JulieSoutheast, SA

By Budget Thermomix

I purchased it for $239 from Harris Scarfe a couple of weeks ago (when they had an error in pricing I am sure it was), and I have been following Thermomix recipes as well as Intelli recipes, and very very happy with all the results from Pumpkin Soup, Butter Chicken and the most wonderful Tuna Morney. I am actually totally amazed at what the machine can do and how quick and easy it is to make recipes and I don't have to stand over the stove mixing. Absolutely recommend and love it. I have had no issues with putting lid on, or anything. Having scales and reverse would be a godsend for my $239 machine. I should have bought two at that price.

Purchased in June 2019 for $239.00.

Bekk W.

Bekk W.Peel, WA

Upgraded and I love it!

My Bellini finally died. Got this last week. Am more happy than I thought I'd be. These do everything you need at a fraction of the price of other brands.

Purchased in March 2019 for $399.00.

Jess

JessCanberra 2600, ACT

My Budget Thermomix!

This is probably the best appliance I have ever purchased. Same functions as a thermomix for a fraction of the cost! Makes cooking ANYTHING a breeze and has saved me so much time and money! I would highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to test the waters of the thermo without the price tag.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Chelleid

ChelleidTasmania

Terrific.........but one little annoyance.

Loving this machine for the price. It does all my Thermomix at work does albeit a little differently in some aspects. Having the scales and reverse function onboard is terrific. Easy to operate once you've read the instructions and done it a couple of times. The one thing I don't like about it is the time dial. The machine will not work without the time dial in the positive unlike the Thermomix where no time needs to be set for the machine to work. This is really annoying especially when used to using a Thermomix before this. Also watch the suction on the legs if you want to move it - it sucks on really well to the bench. Overall though, very happy. Hope it last many years.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Jaseygalore

JaseygaloreLaunceston

Money's too tight to mention "Thermomix" – Being cheap never tasted so good

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Kelly

Kellyasked

Recently I owned a used Smith + Nobel Intelli Kitchen Master. Can I know where can I download the recipes please. Thank you

Fiona S.

Fiona S.asked

I see the rubber o ring under blade, inside the bowl sitting on the base. This mean the substantial rubber o ring is in contact with the food we cook at high temperature. Thus Is the food cooked safe for us to eat? If yes, why?

Aaron

Aaronasked

The art of attaching the lid correctly

Jenny S

Olive oil on the rubber rings.Go to the Bellini FB site for helpful hints. Much more information that than the manual.

Julie

I just push down on lid and turn but definitely go to the Bellini FB site. Many, many good hints and tips there.

Get an answer from our members and Smith + Nobel representatives