Sony DAB+ Clock Radio

Sony DAB+ Clock Radio

See the Best Digital Radios in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Denise H

Denise H

Love the look!

This radio has just the look I was seeking to complement my new white kitchen. Unfortunately the black cord means it doesn’t look as good as I hoped! Lack lustre sound and poor quality instructions overall mean I couldn’t rank this highly.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $48.00.

magicrobot

magicrobot

Great so far

Love this clock. Replaced another Sony cube clock radio that died after about ten years. When you turn it on it automatically knows the date & time. You can set the alarm to go off only on weekdays. I dropped the thing because I plugged it in with the chord still bound up (don't do that) it hit the ground pretty solidly and it seems to have not bothered it. DAB is about 1000% better than FM and I'm probably underplaying that number.

Purchased in February 2019.

John439

John439Sydney

Great clock radio but challenging to program.

After many years of degrading AM radio reception in our area it was time to get a clock radio that would receive AM. A DAB radio seemed to be the only sure alternative so the Sony DAB clock radio was the pick.
Excellent reception of both AM and FM stations so all good.
But the clunky programming for time, stations and alarm is crazy. Opening the instructions you find the biggest sheet of paper ever produced telling you how to do it. Having minimal buttons on the radio means each button has multi uses with choice of press or press and hold. Some buttons on the back others on top.
Suggest having an assistant to read while you do the setting.