Fantastic bass sound from this compact Bluetooth speaker

I fly frequently to Brisbane from Cairns to see family & especially my 2 grandchildren & also to house/pet sit
I had a Mokibass Bluetooth speaker which I’d take with me to connect to my iPhone for music & I thought had a reasonable sound for the price I paid of about $30
BUT I’ve just discovered & bought a Sonybass Bluetooth speaker which for $79 has a fantastic sound & bass for the price & is a compact size & I feel is almost though not quite as good as my Bose SoundLink which I bought awhile ago for home & cost $265 but is too heavy for flights
I still love the Bose but will be happy to travel with the Sony Speaker Glad I came across this little gem

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Small and POWERFUL

I have been using this device for the past 2 months and it hasn't disappoint. I am NOT a Metallica fan and I certainly did not expect it to match Bose speaker sound quality. However, it has definitely exceeded my initial expectation of its sound producing capability, considering its size. I use it to play classical music, instrumental relaxation pieces, Canto pop, K pop etc. I hook it up to my PC and use it as a speaker. I bring it into the bathroom for bath time karaoke. I highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

This thing is crap

Not loud enough, battery does not last 16 hours from full charge it’s about 4.5 hours, distortion at low volume my $20 emote speaker is louder and clear for all the rave reviews I’ve seen maybe I got a broken one this thing is just too quiet. Pretty much every selling point is a lie I got this for battery life for work can’t even make a shift without charging wish I kept receipt waste of money

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Very pleasing all round

I picked up one of these in Bangkok airport just to use up my Thai currency, didn't expect much but when I got home and tried it out I was very surprised by how good they actually are! Found out that you can connect a second one for stereo so went and got another from Office Works (actually cheaper than the Thai one) and set them up for stereo without a hitch, sounds awesome. You can hang them or sit them upright or use the attached ring as a base to sit them facing you. I now wish I had got one/two of these before I bought a Bose unit as they sound better at a much lesser price. Highly recommended!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Great little speaker

Got this as a gift and a great gift!! Great sound from a small speaker, loud enough to leave downstairs and hear it clearly upstairs and play at parties. Easy to use and pair to any device. Long battery life, longest i have had it for 8 hours, charge via USB. Recommended.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Packs a punch!

This very small size sound speaker provides a well rounded sound. As far as battery life goes it does last a long while which makes it great for taking to the park or even just having in the bag. I have found the aux cable point to be quite useful as well although you will need to by an actual cable separately. The green color is just ok. The rubbery material provides grip while there is also the option of clipping the device to a bag or other travelling device. I bought this from JB Hifi at $59 and it was very good value.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Easy Pairing, Great Sound

I bought this for about$50, so wasn't sure what to expect sound quality wise but was very pleasantly surprised. The extra bass sounds great and helps make up for the smallish size of the speaker and some music quite honestly sounds awesome.
Loud enough to pump music over our backyard pool party or across our kitchen and living room.
Pairing is really simple, have paired both with Android and iPhone without a hitch though the first time it did take a minute to be discoverable.
Happy purchase.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Good on its own - terrible when paired with a second speaker.

This is a good little speaker on its own but a complete let-down when paired with a second speaker. We bought two because of the pairing capability but they are constantly dropping out - even if they are sitting right next to each other and near the phone, tablet or computer you are using.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great little speaker, don't be fooled by the size though.....

Great sound from such a tiny speaker and very portable. Initially a few problems with a previous unit but once Sony stepped in all is OK now.

The exterior has a non-slip silicone coating and the carry strap/hanging strap is very useful. A good range of colours available to suit your style or decor. Battery life is really good, estimated at 16 hrs and easily charged via USB in the car, PC or wherever you have USB.

Easy to connect a longer lanyard to attach to backpack etc when travelling. Overall a great little speaker with even better sound.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great Sound For the Size and Price

This speaker produces an impressive sound for its tiny size and the price tag is very agreeable. Since I had never used this type of device before I didn't wish to spend a lot of money but also did not wish to buy cheaper ones that did not sound as good. The Good Guys had their speakers set up so you can listen to each one.

The speaker is about as round/wide as a can of drink but half the height. The smooth rubbery exterior feels nice but I think it make show marks which would soon become obvious on the lighter colours. The store I purchased it from had a colour choice of black and blue but the product website shows they also sell green, red and white ones.

It has an approximate battery life of 16 hours, is water resistant and is very easy to set up. It took me about 5 minutes to read the instructions and get it working with the radio and music on my phone. It was already charged to a degree and so far I have used it for 5 hours and it is still working but I haven't yet charged it for the first time.

It charges via USB. Can be used as a speaker phone and you can add another speaker so that you can have two speakers connected to your bluetooth phone/device but I haven't used that function as one speaker is enough for what I want. I so far have shown it to two other people who were also pleasantly surprised by the quality and volume of the sound. However, it is a small speaker so you would want a bigger one for an outdoor party. This is good for a room or pergola area.

Boom the box

My partner bought me this for my birthday a week ago, my car radio,is possessed and goes on and off on its own so I play my ipod
With a speaker a friend gave me when i drive down to brisbane and back,but it lasted about 40 min until it died so my man got me this
Sony srs xb10 its a good small size to fit in my car console or on the seat and connects to my ipod or my ph so I can listen to the radio.
We have also taken it to bbqs and let the music engulf us. So much fun with my own music
The sound is loud and clear,its a pretty blue cylinder speaker that lasts 16 hours. Ive used it for about 6 so far and its great.
Charges in 4 hrs so,overnight is great. So happy driving with my own music now
its $99 and you can get a longer warranty for a cost.
Im loving it