Sony XDR-C1DBP

Sony XDR-C1DBP

MPN: XDRC1DBP

See the Best Digital Radios in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Homa

HomaSydney

I Cannot Wait To Take It Back!

Despite reading the instructions I have found that I cannot set the time. It’s to say the least a very complex process of pressing tiny buttons at the rear and I just couldn’t get it set!
Also setting the radio station via a minuscule window is another impossibly!
This device is a very big DUD!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

NYCAustralia / New York City

Brilliant compact digital radio clock

This DAB radio was recently purchased as a replacement for another digital radio clock. It far surpasses what I had in terms of operation and quality of operation. Simple, easy to use, lovely little radio. Has an option to lower the brightness of the digital time display and to set five favourite radio stations on both DAB and FM. I was fortunate to purchase while it was on special - saving quite a bit which enabled me to purchase a better quality unit than previously purchased.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Display problems

Intermittently the display screen turns very dim, and the toggle bar won't fix this. The only way to fix the problem is to turn the unit off at the wall plug switch and turn it on again. This has to be a design fault, but for $147 it's a bit surprising Sony has not met its quality control standards before releasing this unit.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
smurfergirl

smurfergirlVictoria, 3977

This is a very expensive piece of junk!

Date PurchasedAug 2016

LJJ

LJJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Everything you need in a clock radio

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

MJR

MJRasked

When I use my presets, the radio automatically scans through the stations and I can't stop it. It beeps every time it completes a full search and I can't listen to it. Is this a common issue and can I reset the settings?

Paul

Paulasked

I have recently purchased this Sony clock radio and have found that there is a delay with the DAB station tuning, so much so that the alarm takes over when preset to 6am when the radio station does not work. The DAB antenna is straight with no kinks and the unit is not near any other device.

Compvet

Compvetasked

Display has turned off

NYC

The clock I purchased updates automatically for daylight saving changes and keeps the correct time at all other times. Love the clock and now that I've worked out how it works, it's a little treasure, alongside my bed. I particularly like the function that allows me to reduce the brightness of the displayed time and the ability to set the alarm at a lower volume than normal. If you don't have instructions you can download them from the internet. Worth getting to know and understand to benefit from your investment.

Get an answer from our members and Sony representatives

CategoryDigital Radios