Southwest Airlines

Southwest Airlines

AlexR20

AlexR20Sydney

Staff was Great

I recently used SouthWest to take a business trip and I have to say over the last few years, they have gotten better with customer service and patience. I know a few people got a bit heated with just a few minutes delay and watching the staff there handle situations was great. They were accommodating on the plane as well. Price for the ticket was a bit much but short notice, what can you do? I would use South West Airlines again.
    friendly staff, treated great
    price of short notice ticket (gotta complain about something!)

Impressive for a US airline!

I wasn't expecting much when I boarded my flight to Baltimore from Buffalo. I have previously flown numerous US and Canadian domestic airlines and have been very disappointed. but Southwest were excellent - smooth check-in, staff that tried to help me save money (I exceeded their weight limit), excellent and friendly inflight service (I was surprised to get a complimentary drink and snack). Overall an excellent experience and reasonably priced flight
    Friendly and helpful staff, relatively cheap flights, good on board service

texaus

texaus

Good

We have flown southwest numerous times (10+) all over the US. We have always had great service with very friendly staff. We have never had a delayed flights or cancelled flights. We have also never had any problems with our luggage being lost or damaged. They also have an extensive range of destinations and we have nearly always found them to be the least expensive.
    We will be happy to fly with southwest again anytime and would recommend them to anyone and everyone!
    Inexpensive airfares, friendly staff, wide range of destinations and great ontime record!
    Cant think of anything at all that we dont like about southwest!

International Airlines