Speed Queen Rear Control

Speed Queen Rear Control

ADG3TR, ADE3TR

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

When you've just done the laundry, a warm sunny day is perfect. But what if it's raining for days? Your lovely clean clothes might stay wet for just as long. A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you're interested in a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or maybe no dryer at all, this guide has all the handy dryer tips and info.

Read now

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Great machine - very happy

Most satisfied with the Speed Queen drying machine. The installation was very professional and done in a short time. Overall the Speed Queen we purchased is a great product. Most impressed.

Purchased in May 2020.

Hi Peter,
    Thanks for the great review, we like to impress.

Sam

SamSydney

Sturdy

It’s still going strong after 10 plus years. It has huge capacity and dries nice and even. It’s gas operated and vents outdoor which we really like. It’s a significant initial cost but given its quality build, I believe it’s worth it. The downside is if the machine is broken, it can be quite costly to source parts and repair.

Date PurchasedOct 2005
    Vid

VidCanberra

Very quick and efficient

Don't go by its look. Even though its not attractive, It does a very good job in drying clothes. Has various setting to suit your needs and best of all, it can dry a load mostly less than 70-80 mins. However, just to note that lately there are a lot of lint trapped in the filter (so not sure if its the dryer or the age of clothes)? But overall, I found it very efficient compared to my previous dryer.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
    Condenser Clothes Dryers

Find out how Speed Queen Rear Control compares to other Condenser Clothes Dryers

Love it! Dries my clothes perfectly.

I love my new tumble dryer. Dries my clothes perfectly on the automatic setting. No need to iron. Very pleased with this purchase. Speed Queen customer service is also excellent, answering all my questions before my purchase, and then following up after to make sure everything was ok with the delivery.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Review collected in partnership with Speed Queen

Tyler Miller

Tyler Millerasked

Rear Control ADE3TR

How many amps is the dryer

Jo Curtis

Pretty sure it's 20 amps.

Hi Tyler,
    Rear control Speed Queen clothes dryers come in 3 heating options 10amp, 20amp & Gas.

belindaasked

Rear Control ADE3TR

Hi just wondering how long a load of 6 bath towels would roughly take add do sell with ducting kit as area i want to put this dryer in has no ventilation thanks

Hi Belinda
    Probably 30-45 minutes - I have to admit I don't time the loads - I just put it in, set in on automatic, and leave it to do it's thing (which it does very well). I purchased a heavy duty ventilation kit separately from Bunnings. I wouldn't use a dryer of this size without ventilation - the room would become pretty damp (where I live anyway).

Tu V

Tu Vasked

Rear Control ADE3TR

How long does each drying cycle take?

Jo Curtis

Hi there, the length of cycle depends very much on how much washing you want to dry. I always feel it's pretty quick. I also use the 'automatic drying cycle' almost exclusively - dries the clothes without overdrying them. Put the washing in, set the automatic cycle, and it beeps when it's done. Love this drier!

Hi,
    Depending on whether you have a 10 or 20 amp dryer a full load of bath towels should take approx. 1 hour for the 20amp machine and a little over double that for the 10 amp version. Drying time will also depend on machine you are washing in and what cycle is used that will determine the spin speed and water extraction.

Get an answer from our members and Speed Queen representatives