Haier HDV40A1

Haier HDV40A1

MPN: HDV40A1

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Jess
JessPerth, WA

Great value for money

This was the first dryer I bought and I am very impressed. It was well priced and didn’t break the bank. It works really well and dries my clothes in minutes without shrinking or ruining them. Couldn’t be happier with the purchase and would definitely recommend. It’s also very modern looking and looks great in my laundry.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Bee53
Bee53Sydney, NSW

Does the job

Dries clothes fine but I’m disappointed in this as it’s noisy when in use. Also makes noises after use , technician says it’s the metal contracting . Never had that with any other dryer . As I’m a senior citizen I don’t want to go through the hassle of getting it replaced as I would have to pay someone to take it down off wall then reinstall a new one.

Purchased in July 2020 at Appliances Online for $350.00.

Melissa L.
Melissa L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love my new dryer I couldnt live without it now I got one great product very satisfied.

Love my new dryer saves me alot of stress worring about people stealing cloths offer our line but not anymore thank so much for my new dryer love it couldnt live without it now I've have a dryer I'm washing more cloths just so I can use it and plus it keeps the house warm I warm my daughters school uniforms up in it for her when she wakes up to get dressed in the cold morning lovely warm cloths and towels after a shower

Avinesh Lal
Avinesh Lal

Good value for money

A perfect fit for my family. I would definitely recommend using this product for a small family to get your value for money. Have been using this for few months now and have no issues

Angelo d.
Angelo d.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No fuss, gets the job done

Hi, I have been using this for close to 8 months now. No problems. Takes about hours for heavy load. Was very useful in the winter. The lint remover is also very convenient.

Purchased in March 2019.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
J L.
J L.

Great value for money

Auto dry function is very convenient. But sometimes clothes still bit wet after auto drying. Not a big problem because I could run 30mins or 1 hour more manually. Would recommend it.

Purchased in July 2019.

Missholly1234
Missholly1234Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Nice and quick ..

I usually pop towels in for 10minutes after bringing them off the clothes line to "fluff" them up.
Or l dry underwear in it.
Very quick and electrically economical .
Easy to clean the vent.

Purchased in June 2016 for $300.00.

Leo Y.
Leo Y.

Energy Saver

This dryer has a sensor to stop automatically when the clothes are dry. It is a very good valued product too.

Purchased from GoodGuys. The sales person was very professional and helpful.

Purchased in August 2019.

day man
day manAU

Perfect for apartment living

This is a great little dryer that is small enough to sit on top of my washing machine and not take up too much room. It is great that it does not require an exhaust for the hot hair. I use this only every couple of weeks and it can more than handle sheets and towels.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Heather Ireland
Heather IrelandGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Compact & Valued

I usually uses this dryer for work clothes or everyday weekend wear.
I also use it for my duvet cover as this saves on ironing and I do not have a clothes line outside so difficult to dry such a large item. This dryer makes it much easier.
Fits into small Euro laundry which is ideal when space is limited.
Able to invert so vents in correct placement for apartment and can be wall-mounted.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Suegazz
SuegazzHawthorn

Pleased with this dryer

As we come out of winter, I think we gave this dryer a very effective working over and the results are good - we are pleased with the way it performed and have no complaints. It dries fast and doesn't use extra power as it turns itself off once the moisture has left the clothes (sensor drying). Good choice

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Worst product ever brought

Whole machine was on fire the other night absolutely terrible Smell smoke everywhere, lint filter was clean no clothes that shouldn’t be on their! Hubby dragged outside took 30 mins with non stop water to stop all the smoke and fire! Only 5 months old on the plus side the fire did only stay contained in dryer so no other damage.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Fabian
FabianCarlton

Works very well was cheap

This is only a small dryer but it does a beautiful job and got us through winter with no worries at all. You get more features with this brand for the money - really liked the reversing drying action and the auto shut down with the sensors,. Definitely a better system than just a plain timer. Well made and and good value

Date PurchasedMay 2017

So dangerous

Turned off before bed left tea towels in and woke up to the most horrendous chemical,smouldering, burn your eyes, throat & fire inside dryer. We always clean the lint filter and had no problems for the three months we hav had it but this was a close call for our family. My husband had to lift whole dryer into yard and hose it.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Brigitte S
Brigitte SWestern australia, 6052

A good little buy

Simple to put at work and efficient, this clothes dryer will simplify your life.It is a perfect help in winter time and a good improvement to your life the rest of the year.It is a bit noisy so keep it in a laundry.The filter is easy to access and clean and doesn’t spread fibres of clothes in the air.
Like all the Haier products it is good value for the low price.

Date PurchasedJune 2018