Steelcraft Jetta

Steelcraft Jetta Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Jules

Julesasked

How do you turn on activities?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Jules, thanks for your question. Please refer to page 11 in the attached link for the instruction manual - https://www.britax.com.au/media/9678/jettawalker.pdf kind regards, The Steelcraft Team.

Wellbuggerme

Wellbuggermeasked

Hi, I am having a lot of trouble folding my walker down and adjusting height, it just won't budge -- any tips?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Wellbuggerme, thanks for your question. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you in further detail. kind regards, The Britax Team.

Keryn Waipouri-Kerrison

Keryn Waipouri-Kerrisonasked

I need to replace the seat where can I get one from please?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Keryn, thanks for your question, we do have limited spare part available for the Jetta Baby Walker, please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can provide you with availability and pricing, kind regards, the Britax Team

natasha.piner

natasha.pinerasked

After a lot of research I keep coming back to this walker (I was going to go for the Steelcraft Roadster 2 in 1) however babies feet seem to get caught and that has turned me off that walker. Now I am struggling with this walker as there are more than one complaint regarding the wheels not moving easily. We have floor boards is this the option I should go with. I don't want to pay $150 for a walker :-|

Saikun
Saikun

I was also a bit concerned about this issue prior to buying this walker. But I still decided to go ahed with buying it based on my experience with Steelcraft items. I started using this walker for my daughter when she was just 5 & half months old. I understand that my daughter is achieving the milestones exceptionally well & she can even stand now with little support. But still if a 6 & half month old baby can steer this walker easily, then it means that this statement is incorect about this walker. Probably some people try to use this walker on carpet. I have seen some other walkers at my friends' places & I believe that I have bought the best one at a very reasonable price.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Natasha, thanks for your question and sorry for the delay with our reply. Can you please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you in detail, thanks, The Britax Team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives